✟21,564.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hello everyone,

Long story short, I have some criminal cases that I have picked up over the past 2 years and it has made me finding work to become very difficult considering the circumstances.

I'm very far behind on my bills, I can't find work, I lost my car and alot of my material possessions along the way.

But along with that, I am asking God right now to please come help pardon me immediately and to restore back to me completely all that I lost. I want my record to be clean and be set free from all this drama here at home.

I got a call from a Medical School who was interested in interviewing me, and I'm asking that you please come and pray with me that I get accepted, because I have these records. I need God's help to come and set me free from these charges and to remove these punishments from my life.

If the school looks at them and sees them, I'm not going to get accepted and I'm going to keep struggling in my life.

• People, I don't know what I should come to God in prayer for, asking and expecting a miracle, having read the word in Jesus' words and all, but I'm asking for a miracle to come about for me in this case.

I really need God to please come and deliver me, cover me and set me free and remove these records and charges out of my life immediately. I need God's hand and help to help push and set me free.

Please people, please come with me and please help come pray with me that these things go away in Jesus name. I need God to please come and set me free and deliver me from all these things in his name.

I'm calling all prayer warriors to come and fast along with me to get God's mighty hand to come and move in a powerful miraculous way. I need God to come and help me get into that school and to fund me the money to get in there and so forth.

I need God to move swiftly to release me from these charges and records and to deliver me into prosperity and abundance. I pray and plead all these things in Jesus Christ's name I pray, amen.

• Please Father, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET IT BE DONE. IT IS YOUR WILL!!!!

RadRave

Scholar
Nov 28, 2009
✟21,564.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
God, I am commanding all of heaven and earth to come and set me free from all these charges and punishments. Get me out of this financial drought that I'm in. Please deliver me God. Please answer my prayers. Please stop ignoring me and please move and set me free TOMORROW!

Please God, what have I done to deserve the punishment that I am getting? What did I do to deserve your anger and hatred towards me? Why won't you please set me free and give me grace to my request? Why WON'T YOU SET ME FREE!!!

I need you to please come and answer my prayers! Please stop delaying and ignoring me!
Please SET ME FREE!!!!!

I need your help to get into graduate school. I need your help to get better jobs. Please come and answer my prayers! Stop ignoring me and please come and answer my prayers! PLEASE STOP PUNISHING ME!!! PLEASE STOP PUNISHING ME!!!!!

Please God! Please come and set me free and deliver me! Please remove these things right now!!!! I am commanding you to please come and set me FREE!!! NO MORE GOD!!! PLEASE!!! NO MORE!!!!!! I WANT AN INSTANT ANSWER AND MIRACLE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,147.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray deliverance for this man and job blessings in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

@ 1:40 in the video below... Father in the name of Jesus I pray for those that never did get their request in. Those that have unsaved loved ones I bind the forces of hell in the name of Jesus, those that are sick and diseased and afflicted... Stretch forth that healing hand of Calvary... Touch them from the crown of their head to the soles of their feet... Save every member of their family I pray. Let that resurrection power of Jesus Christ come alive! In the name of Jesus meet the financial needs... Lord I see a lot of mail here from prisoners behind bars. I am asking you to touch their lives, save them and heal them and deliver them and set them free. Use them there in that prison house to bring others at the foot of the cross... In the name of Jesus Satan we bind you... We command you to take your hands off of God's property. Lord, you said that whatever we bind on earth you'll bind it in heaven... What ever we loose on Earth you will loose it in heaven... I loose the people! I loose the people! In the name of Jesus calling the miracle working power of Jesus Christ alive... Amen and Amen!- Your Power Preacher, RW Schambach

Upvote 0