S

StarryEyes

Heavenly Father, thank You for knowing our hearts. Lord, You know exactly what this person is going through and I just pray that Your will be done. Please help them to overcome this situation and to give You all the praise! I pray for the husband as well, Lord. Please help him to overcome this addiction. Please soften their hearts Lord, that they may come to know You better and to put You first always. In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.

Upvote 0

adavis8503

Jul 30, 2007
Alabama
✟15,355.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father God I just come to you right now and lift this family up to you Lord. I pray that you will give her the strength that she needs to make it through this trying time. I pray that you will touch her husband and help him truly overcome this addiction. Lord you know the true needs of their hearts and I pray that they will be given your peace. I pray that they will come to you when they feel they just can't go on anymore and I pray that they make it through these times together. Lord thank you for being our understanding Father, our forgiver. We love you Lord and I pray all this in your precious name. Amen!

Upvote 0