Prayer to keep my job and favor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been uncertain about my job in that I am prayer for favor among my supervisors, that they may like me, and that they can know that I do a good and honest job for them. Please pray I may not offend them in anyway, serve our customers well, and to have good reports in their eyes of handling situations with grace and honesty. Please pray my immediate supevisors and the supervisor in charge of the house may see me postively and see I am working honestly and hard for them, even though my position is lower.

Pray also for my supervisors to know that I am an hard and honest worker for them . Pray that my supervisors may never be upset with me.

I had to deal with a very difficult customer recently that involved legal matters and two top supervisors had to be informed of how the customer was behaving. Please ask for God's favor in showing that I handled the situation the best that was trained to me and that the customer was not being nice at all to other staff too. Please pray that they my supervisors may be understanding that it was an unfortunate event and that I could handle it the best that I could under the circumstances of not knowing how to handle the difficult sitation with the customer as I had no experience with their case.

Pray also for the salvation of my father. He needs a relationship with God a lot.

Last edited:

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,072,917.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I have been uncertain about my job in that I am prayer for favor among my supervisors, that they may like me, and that they can know that I do a good and honest job for them. Please pray I may not offend them in anyway, serve our customers well, and to have good reports in their eyes of handling situations with grace and honesty. Please pray my immediate supevisors and the supervisor in charge of the house may see me postively and see I am working honestly and hard for them, even though my position is lower.

Pray also for my supervisors to know that I am an hard and honest worker for them . Pray that my supervisors may never be upset with me.

I had to deal with a very difficult customer recently that involved legal matters and two top supervisors had to be informed of how the customer was behaving. Please ask for God's favor in showing that I handled the situation the best that was trained to me and that the customer was not being nice at all to other staff too. Please pray that they my supervisors may be understanding that it was an unfortunate event and that I could handle it the best that I could under the circumstances of not knowing how to handle the difficult sitation with the customer as I had no experience with their case.

Pray also for the salvation of my father. He needs a relationship with God a lot.

Praying for you to be given favor with your supervisors and that you keep your job - unless and until Yeshua wants to lead you to a better one some day. Praying for you dad's salvation and all good things for you and your family.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.