1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2. Please check out our two newest forums, the "Buy, Sell or Trade" (link ) forum in the Society Category, and the "Conspiracy Theories" (link) forum in our Discussion and Debate Category.

Prayer to keep my job and favor

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by PrayerSpirit, Sep 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrayerSpirit

PrayerSpirit Newbie

Faith:
    Other-Church
    I have been uncertain about my job in that I am prayer for favor among my supervisors, that they may like me, and that they can know that I do a good and honest job for them. Please pray I may not offend them in anyway, serve our customers well, and to have good reports in their eyes of handling situations with grace and honesty. Please pray my immediate supevisors and the supervisor in charge of the house may see me postively and see I am working honestly and hard for them, even though my position is lower.

Pray also for my supervisors to know that I am an hard and honest worker for them . Pray that my supervisors may never be upset with me.

I had to deal with a very difficult customer recently that involved legal matters and two top supervisors had to be informed of how the customer was behaving. Please ask for God's favor in showing that I handled the situation the best that was trained to me and that the customer was not being nice at all to other staff too. Please pray that they my supervisors may be understanding that it was an unfortunate event and that I could handle it the best that I could under the circumstances of not knowing how to handle the difficult sitation with the customer as I had no experience with their case.

Pray also for the salvation of my father. He needs a relationship with God a lot.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2011
  2. SplendidTree

SplendidTree Legend

Marital Status:
    Private
    Faith:
    Lutheran
    Praying! Welcome to CF!

3. Debby 24

Debby 24 Senior Veteran

Marital Status:
    Married
    Politics:
    UK-Conservative
    Faith:
    Pentecostal
    praying for all you have requested.

4. servant of Merciful Love

servant of Merciful Love CF Teams Liason Supporter CF Ambassador Angels Team

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Catholic
    Welcome to CF :wave:
    I will be praying for your intentions.
    God bless you :crossrc:

5. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's

Marital Status:
    Private
    Faith:
    Messianic
    Praying for you to be given favor with your supervisors and that you keep your job - unless and until Yeshua wants to lead you to a better one some day. Praying for you dad's salvation and all good things for you and your family.

6. Linus

Linus Senior Veteran Supporter Angels Team

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Christian
    Welcome to CF!

Praying for you and your father as well as your customers and supervisors in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank You Lord!

7. Feileacan

Feileacan Senior Member

Marital Status:
    In Relationship
    Politics:
    UK-Labour
    Faith:
    Christian
    Praying for you!

8. jesuslovesme54

jesuslovesme54 Veteran

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Calvary-Chapel
    Welcome to CF!!

May you find favor in their eyes and may the Lord open your father's eyes to His saving grace. God bless

9. vcs

vcs Endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ

Marital Status:
    Private
    Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    Welcome sis. Praying for your job situation and your father's salvation.

10. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Christian
    Welcome to Christian forums.

Father God may You work out the problems on the job and show the supervisor's and staff that she did the best she could in a very difficult situation. Grant her favor for her job, In Jesus Name, Amen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.