✟93,218.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hello Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

I have the following prayer requests, I would ask to be brought before the Lord.
a) House Closing in NY - I have a house that is for sale, closing date should be August 25th, I would request it all goes through smoothly.

b) Mediation - I have Mediation with a Pharmaceutical company, it will be upcoming in the next month or two. My father was investor and VP of the company and he is owed money but passed away. Litigation against the company is going great and they want to have settlement talks with me. This is great progress, and the Lord helped me find a new lawyer, who is doing a great job! I would pray that the Lord would allow a favourable settlement be awarded which includes the money owed to my father.

c) I had a job interview last Wednesday, They are interested in me, I would pray God would grant me favour before the managers and I would get hired.

Thank you!

Andy

Reactions: brinny

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hello Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

I have the following prayer requests, I would ask to be brought before the Lord.
a) House Closing in NY - I have a house that is for sale, closing date should be August 25th, I would request it all goes through smoothly.

b) Mediation - I have Mediation with a Pharmaceutical company, it will be upcoming in the next month or two. My father was investor and VP of the company and he is owed money but passed away. Litigation against the company is going great and they want to have settlement talks with me. This is great progress, and the Lord helped me find a new lawyer, who is doing a great job! I would pray that the Lord would allow a favourable settlement be awarded which includes the money owed to my father.

c) I had a job interview last Wednesday, They are interested in me, I would pray God would grant me favour before the managers and I would get hired.

Thank you!

Andy

Praying that God grants you extraordinary favor in ALL things, and with the managers and ALL who interviewed you. May God pour out blessings like rain, brother. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

Let it rain.

Reactions: PrettyboyAndy
Upvote 0