Eugene, OR
✟33,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Darleen has been in the hospital since Monday. She had a stroke in her brain stem. Her speech is getting better, but she isn't able to move her left arm and leg much. Doctors are still optomistic though, that she will be able to regain most of her functionality. Please pray with me that God may exceed their prognosis.

Reactions: MariaRegina
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dorothea

One of God's handmaidens
Jul 10, 2007
Colorado Springs, Colorado
✟240,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Darleen has been in the hospital since Monday. She had a stroke in her brain stem. Her speech is getting better, but she isn't able to move her left arm and leg much. Doctors are still optomistic though, that she will be able to regain most of her functionality. Please pray with me that God may exceed their prognosis.
Oh no! I was just praying and thinking of you and your wife and family last night, Dan! I saw this post, but was off to church and didn't get to respond until now. Please forgive me. I prayed for you all at church. Lord, have mercy! God be with you all!

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Lord Jesus Christ, God of healing and renewal, Savior of the world, please lay your holy spirit upon Darleen. Fill her with the miraculous warmth of your divine medicine. May she exceed the doctor's prognosis and regain the fullness of her health. May she find comfort and succor in your divine embrace and be emboldened in her faith during this terrible time of trial and pain. Please bless and heal our sister in Christ and at the same time grant peace, aid, comfort, and confidence to our brother in Christ, Dan, her husband who loves her so much. May they find hope, miracles, joy, and renewal in you this week, Oh Lord.

Lady Theotokos, I ask your intercession and prayers for Darleen and Dan. May they both, God-willing, be giving thanksgiving prayers to you and your divine Son soon for a complete healing and rejuvenation of Darleen's health.

Lord Have Mercy

Oh heavenly King,
the comforter, the Spirit of Truth,
who is in all places and fills all things,
Treasury of blessings, giver of Life,
come and abide in us and save our souls,
oh Good and Gracious Lord

Lord Have Mercy

May the prayers and intercessions of the saints, Our Lady Theotokos, and the company of heaven be with our sister, Darlene!

Through the divine and Holy Trinity We Pray,

Amen :crosseo::crosseo::crosseo:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Protoevangel

Smash the Patriarchy!
Feb 6, 2004
Eugene, OR
✟33,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Thank you all for your prayers and words! I read them to Darleen. She bawled... in a good way. :)

It looks like she's been accepted at a rehabilitation center that is within walking distance of our home. Praise God! I'll be able to spend every day with her, and the kids will be able to visit her after school every day.

Dot, no worries! Thank you for your prayers!

Upvote 0