Tampa
✟16,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I've been struggling with this for months now. My husband was working for a company for 8 years now. They were bought out. He used to get paid by the day and they changed it to hourly. They made everyone feel that this in turn would give them more money. But when I calculated it, it was a $500 a month pay cut. Which is a lot for us. He tried to make it up by working more house because that would equal to over time pay. Everyone started doing this. They now said no over time. He's found a 2nd job which is putting a strain on our marriage. He is always tired now. We barely speak to each other. When we do speak we argue. The 2nd job is only $300 a month which still puts us below what we were used to. Bills have gone up and we are struggling. Our savings is depleted. I have been looking for a higher paying job to try to make up for it. However, I have been unsuccessful. I interviewed at my job for another position which has the potential to make bonuses and equal more money for us. However, my pay is higher than their starting pay and I thought I'd be able to at least transfer my current rate after researching some policies. I got the job, however, they are unable to match my pay which is a $6000 a year paycut. We just can't afford that. They did say they could reclassify the job and see if HR will approve it. That will equal more money. I was so excited, however, HR is saying they don't have money in the budget...I work for the state and the Budget is everything when making decisions. So they are trying to see if they can get extra money from another department to make up the difference, however, if they can't they can't offer anymore money and we desperately need it. Can someone pray that this goes through? We really need the money and I'm tired of the arguing and hurdles we are jumping. Please pray for my family. Thank you.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Dear Father, please help this family;
join them together with strong ties of love,
and grant them the rich experience of knowing you with real certainty and clear understanding.
Direct their paths as they trust in you, in Jesus name

Upvote 0
May 22, 2014
Tampa
✟16,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Thank you so much for your prayers. It is truly appreciated. I have an interview tomorrow and it looks very promising. I am against 3 other individuals. I am hopeful God will deliver me from all this stress. I'm going to pray on it tonight. Hopefully I do well. Thanks again! God bless you all who did pray for my family.

Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0