✟17,259.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm asking for prayers, and along with the subjects, I have reasons posted-

1. My grades. My grades are not doing well. I was doing really good, then I dropped the ball and it took a big hit.

2. I want to sell or trade my home. When I moved to a new town, it was refreshing. The people are different & less judgemental. My PTSD had decreased an awful lot since I moved here. Dealing with the people over there that make the Addams Family look normal. So I'm hoping to find someone that's will to buy my home or trade. Trades can be done. BTDT, just a matter of both sides agreeing.

3. My health. I have to lose weight. My health is not improving so long as I'm heavy. My last weigh in was 225#, and my target is 135#.

4. I hope to get myself a girl friend. I'm not looking for sex, but I am tired of being lonely. I've been a hermit for over 20 years now. And I'm tired of it.

5. Last, but certainly the most important, I'm still having difficulty finding a decent church to go to. Hard to do in Utah.

I know these are small compared to what many others ask for, but to me they are important.
And as I have said before (if you care to search) I'm always praying for others. I just ask for a few in return, myself.
Thank you in advance!

Reactions: brinny

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Cactus Jack ,First of all I pray that your home problem will be resolved and
that hopefully will make the other difficulties easier to solve . I learned ,that for my problems, instead of asking Our Lord for this and that ,I asked Him to support me as I faced the changes in myself ,and in other relationships ,and He has, and is continuing to do so .When we demand things from Him we are ignoring what we must do to LET HIM help us .
Dearest Jesus ,Our Holy God please let Jack know that you are hearing his
prayer by sending the H.S. to lift him up . Thankyou .

Reactions: Cactus Jack
Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,347.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request and help for the mentioned goals in Jesus name I pray.

@ 1:40 in the video below... Father in the name of Jesus I pray for those that never did get their request in. Those that have unsaved loved ones I bind the forces of hell in the name of Jesus, those that are sick and diseased and afflicted... Stretch forth that healing hand of Calvary... Touch them from the crown of their head to the soles of their feet... Save every member of their family I pray. Let that resurrection power of Jesus Christ come alive! In the name of Jesus meet the financial needs... Lord I see a lot of mail here from prisoners behind bars. I am asking you to touch their lives, save them and heal them and deliver them and set them free. Use them there in that prison house to bring others at the foot of the cross... In the name of Jesus Satan we bind you... We command you to take your hands off of God's property. Lord, you said that whatever we bind on earth you'll bind it in heaven... What ever we loose on Earth you will loose it in heaven... I loose the people! I loose the people! In the name of Jesus calling the miracle working power of Jesus Christ alive... Amen and Amen!- Your Power Preacher, RW Schambach

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

1. My grades. My grades are not doing well. I was doing really good, then I dropped the ball and it took a big hit.

2. I want to sell or trade my home. When I moved to a new town, it was refreshing. The people are different & less judgemental. My PTSD had decreased an awful lot since I moved here. Dealing with the people over there that make the Addams Family look normal. So I'm hoping to find someone that's will to buy my home or trade. Trades can be done. BTDT, just a matter of both sides agreeing.

3. My health. I have to lose weight. My health is not improving so long as I'm heavy. My last weigh in was 225#, and my target is 135#.

4. I hope to get myself a girl friend. I'm not looking for sex, but I am tired of being lonely. I've been a hermit for over 20 years now. And I'm tired of it.

5. Last, but certainly the most important, I'm still having difficulty finding a decent church to go to. Hard to do in Utah.

I know these are small compared to what many others ask for, but to me they are important.
And as I have said before (if you care to search) I'm always praying for others. I just ask for a few in return, myself.
Thank you in advance!

yes, i surely will pray Jack. God bless you, brother.

praying for your grades, for you to be able to get focused and back on track with the Lord's help. thank you, Jesus.

praying for your home situation, that God would make the circumstances such that you could trade or sell your house and get a good deal in return.

praying for your health and weight loss. i lost weight by following, "The Weigh Down Diet--A Biblical Approach to Weight Loss." maybe it could help you too. Basic premise is eat when you're hungry and stop when you're full. i lost over 100 pounds and have kept it off for a long time, over 15 years now. the 'diet' is not really a diet, but teaches a normal way of eating. surely God meant for us to eat when we are hungry and then stop when we are full. it was hard for me to do at first, but i stuck with it anyway and the weight just literally fell off. praise God!

praying for you to find a lovely girl to spend time with, someone who loves the Lord and will love you. may God guide you two together.

i will pray for you to find a godly church. it's hard, i know. i've decided to hang in there at my old church for now... there are many ways the Lord can use me there. i just need to change my attitude in regard to not liking it so much anymore. been going there since 1989, i think, and it's really changed a lot over the years.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

Thank you in advance!

Bless yer heart, praying

Upvote 0