Dec 29, 2004
✟173,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm back in school again (total career change)- and I'm studying more than I ever recall doing when I was younger. Anyway, the classes are brutal and this is the semester I apply to the upper division of the nursing program. It is extremely competitive, and while my GPA is good, this is hanging over my head. I quit my very comfortable job with great benefits to go back to school, so the possibility of not getting in the program is stressing me out, on top of studying constantly for pharmacology and pathophysiology. Please keep me in your prayers.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gxg (G²)

Pilgrim/Monastic on the Road to God (Psalm 84:1-7)
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2009
Good Ol' South...
Visit site
✟160,220.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I'm back in school again (total career change)- and I'm studying more than I ever recall doing when I was younger. Anyway, the classes are brutal and this is the semester I apply to the upper division of the nursing program. It is extremely competitive, and while my GPA is good, this is hanging over my head. I quit my very comfortable job with great benefits to go back to school, so the possibility of not getting in the program is stressing me out, on top of studying constantly for pharmacology and pathophysiology. Please keep me in your prayers.

Praying...:prayer:

Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟173,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I took my last final today. I got an A in patho, but with pharm I have no idea. The class is set up so that if you get less than a 75% on the final then you automatically fail the class, and it wasn't easy. I had to study over 125 drugs, modes of action, nursing processes, etcetera. Please keep me in your prayers. It would not be good if I didn't pass.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gxg (G²)

Pilgrim/Monastic on the Road to God (Psalm 84:1-7)
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2009
Good Ol' South...
Visit site
✟160,220.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Lord Have Mercy - I am believing in faith for you to be able to get into the school program (and ultimately wherever the Lord wants you to be) and that His Peace would go before you. Having a good friend of mine in the nursing program (and a mom who was single while raising me and going to Medical School in the 90s), I can more than understand where you're coming from as I've seen what that's like.

Upvote 0