Visit site
✟435,470.00
Country
Montenegro
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I'd now like to ask for prayers for me and my family as we fly on an el cheapo trip to Russia's equivalent of the Caribbean - the land of Constantinople and Ephesus.
I really don't want to go. Though the doctor said I ought to have a vacation, the stress of packing, changing routine and traveling seems to outweigh the benefits of hitting the beach. Maybe I'll feel different when we get there (assuming we do...)
I'm about to hit the hay, and then it's a stressful drive through Moscow's infamous traffic to the airport.

Shmoozing for prayers... :pray:

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Rus, I think you DO need a vacation. But while you're there, get the Boy Scouts, divorce, cohabitators, abortionists, the news media, rock 'n roll, horror movies, the education system, and every other thing that absolutely drives you bananas that gets you all stressed out and angry and fed up and TOSS IT out of your brain. Go to the beach and have some fun. Enjoy your family and toss theology and overthinking things to the side. Just thank God for the day and the vacation and try to be a simpleton, brother.

I hope you have some fun. i think your brain works too dang hard sometimes. You need some rest and relaxation. Make it fun and let us know how your trip went.

God's blessings, His mercy, and joy be with you on that trip, ok! :)

I'd now like to ask for prayers for me and my family as we fly on an el cheapo trip to Russia's equivalent of the Caribbean - the land of Constantinople and Ephesus.
I really don't want to go. Though the doctor said I ought to have a vacation, the stress of packing, changing routine and traveling seems to outweigh the benefits of hitting the beach. Maybe I'll feel different when we get there (assuming we do...)
I'm about to hit the hay, and then it's a stressful drive through Moscow's infamous traffic to the airport.

Shmoozing for prayers... :pray:

Upvote 0