Jun 25, 2006
England
✟7,832.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey there guys,
I know this is really nothing compared to alot of peoples request reasons on here but um..

I have a final year university exam today (9.30am), it's 6am now and due to work at a bar on weekends, my body clock is a little messed up.. (plus my parents will be dissappointed if I fail, even though they say they don't mind)

So I fell asleep at about 8am Tuesday Morning, and woke up at 10.30am, figured I'd be very tired and would fall asleep early on Tues evening..

Unfortunately not as its 6.20am and I'm still relatively awake!

Must continue to revise now lol.

I don't deserve any help since I've not worked anywhere near as hard as I should have but please pray that I can remember at least what I have learnt.
Perhaps not falling asleep might be a good one too lol.

Thanks guys,
And take care and God bless.. especially to those in need of comfort and strength.

xxx

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
dear harmony, God's blessings on you, sister.

dear Father God, praise You, Lord! Jesus, i pray harmony will be able to stay awake and be able to do her BEST during her exam. bless her with retention of what she has learned and easy recall. may she pass the test and may her parents be proud of her. all for Your glory, Lord Jesus, in Your holy name we pray. i love you and thank you, Lord. amen.

Upvote 0

harmony85

Jun 25, 2006
England
✟7,832.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thankyou guys for praying for me!

Just about to finally go to sleep now! :thumbsup:

Also in the exam i had a rush of info that I didnt realise I knew part way through a question! So very greatful for your prayers thankyou so much!

And thankyou also to the good Lord our Father who gives just because He loves us.

Peace be with you all
xxx

Upvote 0