Sep 14, 2006
✟20,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
There are many needs here... and my need is not as great, but for those who will pray for us:

My last daughter is graduating and my other 4 children have their struggles, but are living decent lives and learning, teaching their own children about the gift of Jesus...for that I am thankful.

My last at home...
I have been planning and preparing for her party...
My heart feels joy and a little sad..
I ask that you would uplift my family and my husband and myself..... I would feel joy for this new path for her and for myself.

Thank you
Mickey

PearlsofWisdom

Let Your Glory Come!
Oct 22, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
✟148,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Father God, praying for this family. May You minister to them, lift them up, fill them with joy and peace. Strengthen and provide Your comfort. Bless them abundantly, be with their daughter as she embarks on something new, in Jesus Name.
:amen:

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Father
I pray for this family as the last child is leaving to live on her own. I pray that you give strength and comfort to all.
icon10.gif
Beloved Jesus Said...
"I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."
Father I Stand In Agreement With This Person In The Name Of Jesus Christ .
Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums