Prayer Request for my unborn niece or nephew

Lisa0315

Respect Catholics and the Mother Church!
Jul 17, 2005
At The Feet of Jesus
✟37,577.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I posted a prayer request for my brother and sister-in-law. They are pregnant after twenty years of not being able. Yesterday, the doctor could not hear a heartbeat, and they are scheduled for a DNC on Monday.

I have no peace about this. You know? Doctors and machines are not infallible.

I am asking that all my Christian brothers and sisters pray that God will restore this precious little one to us. Please pray that it is a mistake and the baby still lives.

My brother has promised me that they are going to ask the doctor to check one more time before the procedure on Monday. Please pray with me that my little niece or nephew still lives.

Lisa

Lisa0315

Jul 17, 2005
At The Feet of Jesus
✟37,577.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank You all for your prayers. A co-worker asked me how did I know this was God's will. I told her that I would have peace about the loss of this little one if it were not God's will to restore the life of this child back to us. She would not pray for this without argument with me about it. I am so grateful that all of you seem to accept that God will do this.

I know I am asking for something that is as large as the resurrection of Lazarus. I believe with all my heart that God is willing to do this for my family. I believe that if we have enough faith, He will cause this child to live. Skeptics will say that it was just a mistake all along, but skeptics may have gone through with the DNC procedure without ever having checked for a heart beat one more time. I believe there will be a heart beat on Monday. I believe the doctors will say that the first time was a mistake. Regardless, I believe that God will bring this child back to us if we only have the faith required.

Please pray without ceasing. I know I am just a stranger to you, but we are all part of the family. We must "pester" God with this petition. We must believe that what has already been accomplished in Heaven will be manifested here on Earth on Monday.

Lisa

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lisa0315

Jul 17, 2005
At The Feet of Jesus
✟37,577.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Sorry, you guys. I should have come back and reported.

Last Friday, my brother and sister-in-law went in for an ultra-sound. There was definitely no life, and Monday, she went for the DNC.

However, I have been humbled by their reaction to all of this. They have said how blessed they feel to have been parents to this precious one even for a short time, and that they know they will see their baby again in Heaven.

Lisa

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift this couple up to You. I pray that You continue to minister Your grace and peace to their hearts and home. I pray that as those moments come of wondering how it might have been, that Your Holy Spirit rush to them with comfort and that their church family will be a great help to them. Thank You Father for Your grace and love, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

mikki

Jul 20, 2006
Nevada
✟15,848.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lisa,
My husband and I went through the very same situation 8 years ago. I became pg unexpectantly after being told it could never happen and we did see a heartbeat at 6 weeks, but a week later we did not. We prayed and did not not have the DNC but rather waited for the inevitable. Abba was with us through it all and our baby now lives with our Creator. We became parents through adoption exactly 1 year and 3 days after our first child would have been born! Our God is an AWESOME God!!!! Praying for your brother and his wife!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lisa0315

Jul 17, 2005
At The Feet of Jesus
✟37,577.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank You Everyone for the uplifting words and prayers. One of the greatest gifts that we give to each other is encouragement, and I really, really appreciate each one of you for encouraging me during this time. It is sad, but oh, how much sadder it would be if it were truly the end. It is not. My Redeemer Lives! So, there is the promise of tomorrow that we did not have before. Praise the Lord for overcoming death and gaining the victory for all of us!

Lisa

Upvote 0