Visit site
✟8,056.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
My family is in need of prayer. A couple of days ago I committed adultery by having inappropriate communications with another woman. My wife knows about it and we are both struggling. I've never done this while I've been with her but when I was single use to all the time. I have prayed and prayed for forgiveness and prayed for healing with my wife. We have a three year old son and my wife is talking about divorce and killing herself. We both considered ourselves Christians but we never really had a relationship with Jesus. I want God to save our marriage and forgive me for what I did. Thank you for any prayers.

servant9901

Aug 17, 2012
✟685.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
My family is in need of prayer. A couple of days ago I committed adultery by having inappropriate communications with another woman. My wife knows about it and we are both struggling. I've never done this while I've been with her but when I was single use to all the time. I have prayed and prayed for forgiveness and prayed for healing with my wife. We have a three year old son and my wife is talking about divorce and killing herself. We both considered ourselves Christians but we never really had a relationship with Jesus. I want God to save our marriage and forgive me for what I did. Thank you for any prayers.

Dear friend bless your hearts the both of you..plz know that God does love you and it is His desire to forgive us our sins when we have received Christ His Son as our Saviour..

You said u had considered yourself to be a christian ,may I ask was there ever a time in your life when you recognized that you were a sinner and repented of your sins trusting n Christ and Him alone for forgiveness?

lifting you both in prayer
God bless
Evangelist

Upvote 0

LanceA

Feb 28, 2003
Hawaii
Visit site
✟8,056.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Yes, when I was in high school I gave my life to the lord. I know since then I have strayed away and got caught up in Paganism. I stopped the paganism and asked God for forgiveness but never started going back to church. We will pray before bed and dinner and occasionally read the bible.

Upvote 0

servant9901

Aug 17, 2012
✟685.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Yes, when I was in high school I gave my life to the lord. I know since then I have strayed away and got caught up in Paganism. I stopped the paganism and asked God for forgiveness but never started going back to church. We will pray before bed and dinner and occasionally read the bible.

If you were saved then u are still a child of God..The Lord doesnt unadopt us when we are out of His will..thank God for that..

If you have repented of your backslidding and your heart is now clear then with the Lord then all I can tell u is get about serving the Lord

May I encourage you to get in His Word and be faithful, be faithful in prayer and going to His house where u can be fed His Word and ministered to there as well plus the wonderful fellowship you will have with the brethren

God loves you and cares about you and its His desire to have that close relationship with you ..

When we break that fellowship with the Lord by our backslidding and we repent and start serving God again like we should then that fellowship and peace and joy we once had begins to manifest in our hearts as it once was...when we mean business with God He will mean business with us

God bless you brother

keep the faith and press on for the glory of God
Evangelist

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

uglytruth

Sep 7, 2012
✟7,760.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I am going through something a bit similiar. I will pray for you and your wife just keep your faith the best you can.

Upvote 0

LanceA

Feb 28, 2003
Hawaii
Visit site
✟8,056.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Thanks everyone for your prayers. God has worked a miracle in my life. I've rededicated myself to the Lord. I've never humbled myself to God and the day I wrote this I went to a church and prayed like i've never prayed before. For the first time I felt that God was with me. After I left the church I went to my sisters and ten minutes later my wife called me and said I needed to come home so we could talk this through. We know it will take some time for the healing process but God has heard all the prayers. My wife also rededicated her life to God. We are putting him first in our lives and have scheduled for some marriage counseling and I'm going to go through personal counseling. Thanks again.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

servant9901

Aug 17, 2012
✟685.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Thanks everyone for your prayers. God has worked a miracle in my life. I've rededicated myself to the Lord. I've never humbled myself to God and the day I wrote this I went to a church and prayed like i've never prayed before. For the first time I felt that God was with me. After I left the church I went to my sisters and ten minutes later my wife called me and said I needed to come home so we could talk this through. We know it will take some time for the healing process but God has heard all the prayers. My wife also rededicated her life to God. We are putting him first in our lives and have scheduled for some marriage counseling and I'm going to go through personal counseling. Thanks again.
Thank you Dear Lord and to Him and only Him be the glory..Praise His Good and Merciful Name.He is worthy!

God bless you brother and im so thankful that you meant business with the Lord and repented and turned from your sins..thank God that you did..I see many on here saying they want to live for the Lord and when push comes to shove all t hey want is to debate and stall and do nothing that benefits their soul..its sad and I just hope and pray for the sake of their own soul they will wake up and obey the Lord and get saved

God bless you brother
keep the faith and lets continue to fight that good fight of faith until the very end..

In HIs Service
Evangelist

Upvote 0