✟17,048.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hey everyone,
Sorry I haven't been around lately, but I could seriously use some prayers for two of my daughters: One of my girls, who has cerebral palsy, has to have surgery next month because it was discovered that she is blind in one eye- it may be too late to correct but they will do everything they can to restore her vision. she also has a ruptured eardrum and pneumonia. My other daughter is a very typical, rambunctious 5 year-old who was born with a mole on her
cleavage. I took her to a dermatologist who said she needed a biopsy. we just got the results yesterday and they aren't good at all.Now she has to have surgery to remove the whole area and it is very uncommon for her age group to have melanoma. And to top it all off, I broke my ankle this week!!!!!
Please, I really need prayers

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Hey everyone,
Sorry I haven't been around lately, but I could seriously use some prayers for two of my daughters: One of my girls, who has cerebral palsy, has to have surgery next month because it was discovered that she is blind in one eye- it may be too late to correct but they will do everything they can to restore her vision. she also has a ruptured eardrum and pneumonia. My other daughter is a very typical, rambunctious 5 year-old who was born with a mole on her
cleavage. I took her to a dermatologist who said she needed a biopsy. we just got the results yesterday and they aren't good at all.Now she has to have surgery to remove the whole area and it is very uncommon for her age group to have melanoma. And to top it all off, I broke my ankle this week!!!!!
Please, I really need prayers

:crosseo: May The Lord send healing to you and your family :crosseo:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums