Visit site
✟2,474.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have been unable to keep food/water down since Friday, I have CKD and have already had to go to the hospital once, i am not getting better, i have 2 boys who has had to go to Nanna's b/c i am too weak to care for them. I am lying in bed with a laptop now. Please pray for some relief.

TexasGirl06

Senior Veteran
Mar 26, 2006
Texas
✟13,303.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have been unable to keep food/water down since Friday, I have CKD and have already had to go to the hospital once, i am not getting better, i have 2 boys who has had to go to Nanna's b/c i am too weak to care for them. I am lying in bed with a laptop now. Please pray for some relief.

My Lord...
I lift InHisSpirit to You this day.

Lord.... You can do all things.
You are all powerful.
And, You hear and answer all prayers.

Will You heal InHisSpirit, Lord.
Heal her body.

Trusting You, Father....
with Your will for this petition.

We love You.
We praise You.
We honor You.
.... Our King !

In Jesus' Name.
Amen.

Upvote 0

brachah

Legend
Dec 4, 2006
✟39,166.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
praying for u. in christ jesus name n will. amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon11.gif

Father I Stand In Agreement For Healing In Jesus Holy Name .
AMEN
As it is written in Matthew 19 and 20...
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."
__________________​

Upvote 0

Lightbearer3

Veteran
Apr 21, 2007
✟17,630.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father I praise you that although there are many things that afflict the righteous, Lord you deliver us from them all. I ask you to send your Word to heal her. Let her run and not be weary, walk and not be faint. I praise you God for her total healing in body, mind and spirit, nothing broken, nothing missing, In Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0