Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Rebekah my niece is missing.. she is 15 years old.. went out to a party last night.. and has not come home.. She has in past been very rebellious..

Please pray for her safety.. and for her mother Kathy who is beside herself..

Thank you..

AngelaE8654

Apr 20, 2007
Washington State
Visit site
✟15,280.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Rebekah my niece is missing.. she is 15 years old.. went out to a party last night.. and has not come home.. She has in past been very rebellious..

Thank you..

I will absolutely be praying for Rebekah and her family. I have worked with teens and young adults for almost 20 years and their safety is a subject very near and dear to my heart. Please keep us posted.

Upvote 0
S

StarryEyes

Father God, Thank You for knowing each of us intimately. Lord, I trust that You know exactly where this girl is and I pray that she'll return home soon if she hasn't returned already. Lord I pray that You pierce her heart with Your love and that she will seek You all the days of her life. I pray for her loved ones at this time Father, please ease their hearts and minds. In Jesus' precious name, Amen.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Rebekah is okay but anything could have happened to her.. She had been out drinking and cannot remember where she was.. the last name of the young man she was with or even what house she was at for the night.. She looks so much older then 14 and dresses in a way that would invite temptation.. She was out with much older young men.. She is home thankfully safely for now.. She seems to have no idea or no concept of what she has done or what could/might have happened..

Thanks to those who can pray for this family right now.. that Rebekah realises how dangerous it was to be out and drunk with people who could easily take advantage of her.. if that didn't happen already.. That our church or someone from our church (she has been there before.. but not often lately) will have her on their heart.. She needs to know God loves her.. and has a plan for her life..

(( I must add.. Rebekah.. was not where she said she was going and must have lied about who was going to bring her home.. and did not contact her mother all night.. Her mother did not allow her to be out drinking or be staying out all night..))

Thank you..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lord we pray Your Blood over her, her home and family. Lord we ask that You draw these people, Kathy and Rebekah closer to You and the saving knowledge of Your death on the cross. Please help them to be saved from the Wrath of God that will soon be unleashed upon a rebellious and sinsick world. Lord, please save these people from the fires of eternal hell. Send people across their paths to lead and guide them into all Truth. Amen

Bless and strengthen peacechild4 and help her to continue to pray and believe for her family. amen.:groupray: :crossrc:

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Thank you..
Amen

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, our hearts cry out to You for this young girl. As You ministered love and grace while You were here, so I pray You will do for Rebekah. I ask that You touch her heart and speak to her so loudly that she cannot ignore You. I ask that You make her and her mother's hearts tender towards You that they might come to salvation and You will bless them with a home that is happy in You. Thank You LORD for Your care for Rebekah Father, for bringing her home safe, and for Your abundant love and mercy, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him,Leslie

Reactions: peacechild4
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.