Tebo

Feb 25, 2016
RSA, Gauteng province, Vanderbijlpark
✟7,709.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
My husband and I are unemployed. Its been over a year now. We have been looking for jobs but not getting anything. We are qualified professionals. It is difficult for us to pay our debts including the house. Every month we rely of family members and friends to help us. This is frustrating both of us. Please pray for us.

Thank you and stay blessed.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,317.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, on this family, and that you would meet the employment and financial needs of this family in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

Upvote 0

Tebo

Feb 25, 2016
✟7,709.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Father I pray blessings on this request, on this family, and that you would meet the employment and financial needs of this family in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.
Thank you so much. Stay blessed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tebo

Feb 25, 2016
✟7,709.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Thank you so much. Stay blessed.

Upvote 0