1. Saying Goodbye to a Great Staffer: Edial
    Please help me wish Edial a wonderful blessed journey as he steps down from CF staff.
    His footprint on our ministry will always remain but his presence will be greatly missed. I'm sure he will come around as a member to all his favorite forums but for now please join me at his profile page to wish him many thanks for the years of service he has brought to us all.
    All of us on CF staff will miss him dearly!!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
  • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
  • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
  • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Prayer for the Syrian people

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Agnus|Dei, Dec 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agnus|Dei

Agnus|Dei Newbie

Marital Status:
    In Relationship
    Politics:
    US-Democrat
    Faith:
    Catholic
    Hi, I would like to do a prayer request on a more 'global' proportion. :)

As we you read this, millions of ordinary Syrians are engaged in a life-or-death struggle for their dignity, human rights, and future.

They're opposed by a rotten regime that has stooped so low to torture and murder innocent children. For over half-a-year, they have demonstrated peacefully in the streets in the face of bullets, tanks, and repression sent by a government that has nothing to offer but violence and death.

These people, young and old, have been so courageous, by struggling for so long, but they must feel discouraged at times, even despairing that nothing will change. So many innocents have died in senseless violence. So I ask you pray with me that they may find the strength and hope to keep going until they win justice and their freedom. :prayer:

Thanks!

2. Criada

Criada <b> Recovery Co-manager </b><br><b>Moderation & St Supporter

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Christian-Seeker
    Praying for peace and stability in Syria.

3. servant of Merciful Love

servant of Merciful Love CF Teams Manager Supporter CF Ambassador Angels Team

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Catholic
  4. SplendidTree

SplendidTree Legend

Marital Status:
    Private
    Faith:
    Lutheran
  5. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Christian
    Father God may their voices be heard and may their cries not fall on deaf ears. May they accomplish peace and security in their land and in the hearts of the authorities and people, In Jesus Name, Amen

6. billiefan2000

billiefan2000 Senior Veteran

Marital Status:
    Single
    Politics:
    US-Others
    Faith:
    Christian
  7. Saucy

Saucy Sprinkles are for winners. Supporter

Marital Status:
    Private
    Politics:
    US-Others
    Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    I will definitely pray for peace in the name of Jesus Christ Amen!

8. Buzzbee

Buzzbee Regular Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Lord, the conflict in that nation is getting worse and outside forces are looking at that nation not only to stop the violence and regional instability, but also as a opportunity to do what they may with that nation. I pray Lord for the conflict to come down, for transition to become a peaceful, and justice to prevail as the people may either escape, or change the nation for better and have a better government for basic rule of law, protection of their rights in property, life, and general liberties. I pray that they may first know the peace of Christ suffering for them on the cross, the forgiveness of sins, and know of the assurance of eternal life in Christ alone by grace and faith alone. I pray this in Christ above all else for those in prison to have visitations by you in their darkest hours. I petition in Christ's name. Amen.

9. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's

Marital Status:
    Private
    Faith:
    Messianic
    I lift up certain counries in my daily prayer routines and this makes me realize I should add Syria as there is indeed so much oppression there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.