Aug 2, 2011
✟7,657.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi, I would like to do a prayer request on a more 'global' proportion. :)

As we you read this, millions of ordinary Syrians are engaged in a life-or-death struggle for their dignity, human rights, and future.

They're opposed by a rotten regime that has stooped so low to torture and murder innocent children. For over half-a-year, they have demonstrated peacefully in the streets in the face of bullets, tanks, and repression sent by a government that has nothing to offer but violence and death.

These people, young and old, have been so courageous, by struggling for so long, but they must feel discouraged at times, even despairing that nothing will change. So many innocents have died in senseless violence. So I ask you pray with me that they may find the strength and hope to keep going until they win justice and their freedom. :prayer:

Thanks!

Buzzbee

Jul 6, 2006
✟1,477.00
Faith
Christian
Lord, the conflict in that nation is getting worse and outside forces are looking at that nation not only to stop the violence and regional instability, but also as a opportunity to do what they may with that nation. I pray Lord for the conflict to come down, for transition to become a peaceful, and justice to prevail as the people may either escape, or change the nation for better and have a better government for basic rule of law, protection of their rights in property, life, and general liberties. I pray that they may first know the peace of Christ suffering for them on the cross, the forgiveness of sins, and know of the assurance of eternal life in Christ alone by grace and faith alone. I pray this in Christ above all else for those in prison to have visitations by you in their darkest hours. I petition in Christ's name. Amen.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,516.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Hi, I would like to do a prayer request on a more 'global' proportion. :)

As we you read this, millions of ordinary Syrians are engaged in a life-or-death struggle for their dignity, human rights, and future.

They're opposed by a rotten regime that has stooped so low to torture and murder innocent children. For over half-a-year, they have demonstrated peacefully in the streets in the face of bullets, tanks, and repression sent by a government that has nothing to offer but violence and death.

These people, young and old, have been so courageous, by struggling for so long, but they must feel discouraged at times, even despairing that nothing will change. So many innocents have died in senseless violence. So I ask you pray with me that they may find the strength and hope to keep going until they win justice and their freedom. :prayer:

Thanks!

I lift up certain counries in my daily prayer routines and this makes me realize I should add Syria as there is indeed so much oppression there.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.