Jeremiah 29:11 It's good!
Apr 9, 2006
USA
✟17,868.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Before I get into bed tonight I just want to take a minute to pray for the hungry. I pray that God fills their stomachs but more importantly, fills their spirits. I pray that they know God loves them and there are people who care. God Bless and Amen :groupray:

Agreeing with this prayer. :amen:

Upvote 0

Angel_Wings

Angel Of Music
Mar 23, 2005
Australia NSW
✟11,450.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:prayer: Amen to all earlier prayers and I would like to add a prayer for those displaced persons in third world countries who have had to give way so land can be used to benefit the Western man.

Lord please forgive us our greed. Help us to remember those who only go home with enough to survive but are so happy. Help us to be like those who let someone else work in their place because they have earned enough to last a few extra days.

Bless them mightily

:amen:

Upvote 0

charity_22

To God be the glory..always.
Aug 21, 2009
Riyadh
✟18,337.00
Country
Saudi Arabia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
praying in agreement with you..
God, i'm lifting up in prayer also the people who have been victims of the political conflict in middle east particularly in Libya.. I'm praying for my countrymen who have been victims of this senseless war.. I'm praying for their safety as they reach the border and to return home safe to their families. It's too much to ask but there's no one for us to turn to but You,Lord... I'm asking for your provision for these families ..may you bless them with the things that they need as we all pray for this rootless act to end and make things come back to normal again..nothing in Your name will be impossible.
In the name of Jesus I pray... Amen.

Upvote 0