1. Saying Goodbye to a Great Staffer: Edial
    Please help me wish Edial a wonderful blessed journey as he steps down from CF staff.
    His footprint on our ministry will always remain but his presence will be greatly missed. I'm sure he will come around as a member to all his favorite forums but for now please join me at his profile page to wish him many thanks for the years of service he has brought to us all.
    All of us on CF staff will miss him dearly!!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
  • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
  • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
  • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

prayer for the hungry

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by mandyangel, Mar 8, 2011.

1. mandyangel

mandyangel Regular Member

Marital Status:
    In Relationship
    Politics:
    US-Republican
    Faith:
    Christian
    Before I get into bed tonight I just want to take a minute to pray for the hungry. I pray that God fills their stomachs but more importantly, fills their spirits. I pray that they know God loves them and there are people who care. God Bless and Amen :groupray:

2. Linus

Linus Senior Veteran Supporter Angels Team

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Christian
    Praying that God will bless them with both spiritual- and physical food in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank You Lord!

3. SplendidTree

SplendidTree Legend

Marital Status:
    Private
    Faith:
    Lutheran
  4. pilgrimgal

pilgrimgal Jeremiah 29:11 It's good!

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Protestant
    Agreeing with this prayer. :amen:

5. Angel_Wings

Angel_Wings Angel Of Music

Marital Status:
    Single
    Faith:
    Christian
    :prayer: Amen to all earlier prayers and I would like to add a prayer for those displaced persons in third world countries who have had to give way so land can be used to benefit the Western man.

Lord please forgive us our greed. Help us to remember those who only go home with enough to survive but are so happy. Help us to be like those who let someone else work in their place because they have earned enough to last a few extra days.

Bless them mightily

:amen:

6. servant of Merciful Love

servant of Merciful Love CF Teams Manager Supporter CF Ambassador Angels Team

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Catholic
  7. charity_22

charity_22 always believing HIS glory..

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Catholic
    praying in agreement with you..
    God, i'm lifting up in prayer also the people who have been victims of the political conflict in middle east particularly in Libya.. I'm praying for my countrymen who have been victims of this senseless war.. I'm praying for their safety as they reach the border and to return home safe to their families. It's too much to ask but there's no one for us to turn to but You,Lord... I'm asking for your provision for these families ..may you bless them with the things that they need as we all pray for this rootless act to end and make things come back to normal again..nothing in Your name will be impossible.
    In the name of Jesus I pray... Amen.

8. tealover

tealover Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul.

Marital Status:
    Private
    Faith:
    Catholic
    Please God, bless and take care of the people in the world who are hungry. Please keep them healthy and enough food always. Let help come to them so they will not be hungry ever. God bless them all.

9. PrayerWarrior88

PrayerWarrior88 Boycotting CF due to unprofessional staff acts

Marital Status:
    Single
    Faith:
    Protestant