California
✟23,254.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
i have been dealing with so much this week...with the molestation...people attacking me online because of my faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, people stalking and harrassing me online and all of this taking a tole on my relationship with my fiance....plz pray for peace in my spirit that my burden will be lifted in Jesus name....and that i will be able to release these things in Jesus name amen. thx u God bless:amen:

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
i have been dealing with so much this week...with the molestation...people attacking me online because of my faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, people stalking and harrassing me online and all of this taking a tole on my relationship with my fiance....plz pray for peace in my spirit that my burden will be lifted in Jesus name....and that i will be able to release these things in Jesus name amen. thx u God bless:amen:
icon11.gif

Father I Stand In Agreement With This Person In Jesus Holy Name .
AMEN

As it is written in Matthew 19 and 20...
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."
__________________​

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Glorious Father, surround our dear sister this day. Let her find peace in Your Presence, Strength in Your Arms. Father, fill her beyond measure with comfort, with wisdom. Lord, You know the trouble upon her, You see the burdens that have weighed against her, lift her O Lord, from these troubles, let her find peace that goes beyond understanding, for You O Lord, are with her.
Lord God, let Your Will be done in the lives of Your Children. Let Your Strength, Your Courage, and Your Counsel come to our sister, for You O Lord, are her Hope, her Refuge, and her God. In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ i pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

PearlsofWisdom

Let Your Glory Come!
Oct 22, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
✟148,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Bless Your daughter, most abundantly Lord Jesus! Holy Spirit minister peace into her life that surpasses understanding. Strengthen her with Your might, and provide her more of Your wisdom and understanding in her life. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums