prayer for my life these days

EagleWings02

Nov 5, 2014
✟15,140.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello, I feel like I haven't been here in some time. not used to the new format.

Anyways, I am out of school for the summer and, although I'm taking a summer class and MMA class, and working out during the day, I feel like I'm not doing anything...I guess I'm just asking prayer that I would not be afraid to get out with some friends and do stuff instead of being by myself all the time. I guess I am just used to asking people to do stuff and they always flake.

Can someone pray with me that, if it is the LORD's will, He bless this summer and that I am able to do things with people and not be afraid of getting out of my comfort zone (comfort zone = being alone usually). Thanks everyone.

TravelerFarAwayFromHome

Broken but loved
Jan 16, 2013
✟27,939.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello, I feel like I haven't been here in some time. not used to the new format.

Anyways, I am out of school for the summer and, although I'm taking a summer class and MMA class, and working out during the day, I feel like I'm not doing anything...I guess I'm just asking prayer that I would not be afraid to get out with some friends and do stuff instead of being by myself all the time. I guess I am just used to asking people to do stuff and they always flake.

Can someone pray with me that, if it is the LORD's will, He bless this summer and that I am able to do things with people and not be afraid of getting out of my comfort zone (comfort zone = being alone usually). Thanks everyone.

May the faithful Lord be with you every step of the way.

for He is the Lord that looks out for those who get left out.

In Jesus's Name

Amen

Upvote 0

bonnieg

Aug 27, 2010
✟8,107.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've always been rather introverted, so I can understand how sometimes it can be hard to reach out to people, especially when your friends haven't been very reliable. Praying that God will bless your summer, and that you can reach out and make some friends who will be worthy of your friendship.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

Praying that God ministers to you as only He can, and grants you what you need to step out of your comfort zone and find His blessings there, waiting for you. May He minister to you just as He did with Gideon in the Old Testament when the angel of the Lord appeared to him and greeted him with "The LORD is with thee, thou mighty man of valour." AWESOME!!!!!! God knows what each of us needs. And although Gideon did not see himself as a mighty man of valour, GOD did. And God intended to use Gideon to accomplish mighty and GREAT things. Praying that God opens your eyes to see you as He does and that He ministers to you and un-folds His plans for you that He formed since the foundation of the world, brother in Christ and beloved and valiant son of the most High God. May His joy be yours. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

eleyah

captured by His Grace
Feb 3, 2009
my house somewhere in midwest
✟19,821.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, thank you for Eagle Wings02 's request. Friends are a blessing from You and I pray that the summer break from school will be filled by a good friend and fellowship that will honor you and help both in their walk with You, in Jesus name... Amen

Upvote 0