✟7,823.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
HI

I am a ( active ) step-mom to a newly 13 year old girl.
She is active in church and a great student BUT she is an even better liar:(

She has been caught in immoral activities more then once now and continues to lie over and over even when shown the proof of her actions:(

We are at our wits ends, I need prayer for a hedge of protection around her that she will feel convicted when she wants to lie or sneak behind her parents.
She is on a dangerous slippery slope and I don't know what else I can do to help her.

Just pray for me and my family that God will guide us, show us where we are lacking and how we can help her...

Thank you

My heart is crushed

:groupray:

bithiah2

Jah is my strength and song!
Jun 12, 2006
metro
✟18,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
HI

I am a ( active ) step-mom to a newly 13 year old girl.
She is active in church and a great student BUT she is an even better liar:(

She has been caught in immoral activities more then once now and continues to lie over and over even when shown the proof of her actions:(

We are at our wits ends, I need prayer for a hedge of protection around her that she will feel convicted when she wants to lie or sneak behind her parents.
She is on a dangerous slippery slope and I don't know what else I can do to help her.

Just pray for me and my family that God will guide us, show us where we are lacking and how we can help her...

Thank you

My heart is crushed

Lord Jesus look on this young lady, we ask that you would put a fiery hedge of protection around her and keep her safe from all manner of hurt, harm and danger. keep her mind in a place where she can believe what is true. we ask that she would not self-destruct. give her a mind to want to do what is right and a heart to obey you, obey the law, and obey her parents. we ask that you would send the perfect witness in her life, young , old, and in between to be a godly influence into the things that please you. give her family members your wisdom and your peace, to do what is necessary to help her, and provide the means to get the help that is needed. and God we ask these blessings in Your Name
Amen
:crossrc:

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lord, give this stepmom wisdom and patience and heal her crushed heart and spirit.

I pray this young teen, who is active in church and a good student, will be able to find love from her family and constant support and will be able to turn to the Lord, and live a good life.

I have read and studied about this type situation, and the Most important thing to do it pray and also to speak life, not death, into the situation. Your words have great power and your stepdaughter can change and things can improve, and you mustnt dwell on her being a good liar, or ever talking like that, especially in front of her. Words create your future.

www.charlescapps.org will teach you about angels, but also about the power and creative forces of your words, especiallly those spoken outloud! You mustnt dwell on or speak negatively about her, because prayer will change things and words, have power.

Please trust the Lord, ask for wisdom and you and her will get through this.

Praise her by telling her what a good student she is, as you mentioned, and how you are pleased that she is active in church, make clear boundaries, and also consequences to her behavior, but believe and speak blessings and change and good things into her life and future. Praying things will improve. Amen.
Jesus, I pray a hedge of protection over this young woman and her family. I ask that you help the parents to guide and lead her as best they can. and to pray alot more than accuse and judge. Praying for blesings and peace for this home. Amen.
:crossrc:

Upvote 0

LauraLu

Aug 5, 2007
North Carolina
✟8,057.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Lord, please look after this young girl. Show her the rewards of obeying her parents and being honest... pop up in her mind when she tells a lie and remind her that it is not Godly. Help to keep her safe from all the temptation and peer pressure she must be subjected to daily. Also give her parents the right words to say to discipline her, and guide them in her upbringing as a woman of God. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
S

StarryEyes

You are doing the right thing by placing it in God's hands! I assure you of this.

Father God, I thank You for the one asking for prayer, and for her family. Lord, You hear and see all things, You know all hearts, and minds, You know more than any of us could ever know. Father, I trust that You are helping this family through and that this daughter will see why her lying is such a big problem and why she (with Your help) needs to correct this. Father, I pray she comes to full repentance and turns away from what she's doing, for You will honor this. Please strengthen and encourage the family members at this time. I love You, Lord! In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.

Upvote 0
H

HisVirtuous1

Heavenly Father, we decree in Jesus name that your divine will be done for this young lady being a daughter and having a 2nd mom, we thank you Lord that the whole family will be healed, delivered and shown exactly what to do Lord God. Not just for the young lady to be delivered from lying however everything that started from the root in her life. We decree in Jesus name that Holy Spirit will reveal everything in this virtuous young ladies life, and that her angels will be around her. We decree true communicationa and that your Glory Cloud will be around the entire family. Show the Dad and the new Mom how they can be healed as well, and that this is just a test. We bless your name for the restoration, reconcilation, and denounce all hindrances, oppositions, retaliations, and everything that the enemy has sent into this family. We loose the Angelic hosts and beings and demand that Michael, Raphel and Gabrielle come forth to this family. Manifest your Glory O GOD in Jesus name.. Amen!! It is DONE!!

Upvote 0