Prayer for money, finances, income, debts and tickets, problems gone and restoration of everything.

RadRave

Scholar
Nov 28, 2009
✟21,564.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
I need God's help to bless me financially and get rid of my debts and tickets. I am having a hard time for years finding work and haven't been able to get work or income and don't have any insurance and suffered a great deal of trouble trying to get my life together and all my problems gone. I need God's help to restore and recover everything taken from me and restored. I need God's help to recover and give back all I lost and more. I need his help to get rid of my debts, tickets, restore my wallet and blessings because Satan has attacked me severely and strongly the past 4-8 years and even longer and keep enduing pain and suffering trying to get work and move on and recover all I lost. I need God's help to help restore and recover because what I've been going thru has been completely unjust and need God's help before they come and give me trouble. I need God to please come help me and set me free from all the trouble I am dealign with right now and as soon as possible. I'm doing everything I can to keep being responsible and need God's help to please help set me free and be secure. I need God's help to bless and restore all the things I lost because of my ignorance.

Reactions: pinkjess