May 6, 2007
Atlanta, GA
✟15,168.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello Everyone,
My name is Katey and my family, my boyfriend's family and my amazingly strong boyfriend are in need of prayer. My boyfriend is a Police Officer in Atlanta, Georgia. HE is the most amazing, loyal, hard working man I have ever met in my life. His mission in life is to protect others. Just last week he was reassigned and unfortunately, it is not the safest area of Atlanta, actually it is the worst possible area I think besides frontline in a warzone. I am begging for everyone to please remember him in your prayers each and every night while he is protecting our streets and our families. I love him more than anything in the world and I could not imagine my life without him. So please, keep him in your prayers as we will keep you in ours.
God Bless.

Katey

[SIZE=+2]Police Officers Prayer[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Oh Almighty God, whose great power and eternal wisdom embraces the universe. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Watch over all policemen and law enforcement officers. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Father in Heaven please give them the strength, courage and perseverance to endure [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]The unjust condemnation, danger, and physical abuse to which they are at times subjected.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] We recommend them to your loving care because their duty is dangerous.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Dear God, grant these brave men your almighty protection,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Unite them safely with their families after duty has ended.
Amen
[/SIZE]

A New Dawn

God is bigger than the boogeyman!
Mar 18, 2004
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Visit site
✟119,554.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord and Father, Almighty God, I ask that you will place your hand of protection around Mike and the officers that he serves with. Grant strength and courage to them and to their loved ones, and knowledge that they can lean on you and you will always be there. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

Upvote 0

Lightbearer3

Veteran
Apr 21, 2007
✟17,630.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I come into agreement with those praying for protection for this young man. I ask you Father to send angels to protect him as he goes out to protect the people who are in this area. I ask you Father also to protect the others that police in this area, that they work together in unity backing one another up. in the name of Jesus I ask you, amen.

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lord, send out Your angels to guide and protect this man who is serving the community and give him wisdom, understanding and knowledge. Amen
Please Lord, comfort him, his family , his gf and her family and give them a peace that goes beyond all understanding. Lord, give him the support, strength, comfort and protection today and each day as he does his duties. Amen. Jesus, we adore You! Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Mighty Father, what courage You have given to our brother Mike. What strength and love You have poured into him. Father God, let this young man be a beacon of hope to those lost. Let those that see him see You inside him, hear Your Words upon his lips. Lord God, surround him in a blanket of protection, allowing no harm nor evil to penetrate. Father God, let this man, lean not on his own strength as he goes into these areas, but on Your Strength, knowing that You O Lord, are in total control.
In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0