CCe

Veteran
Oct 7, 2005
✟17,991.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I would appreciate a prayer. I just found out that I have to have surgery this week. I have a cyst the size of a grapefruit and they don't know what it's attached to. Then today I received a letter saying my mamogram is abnormal. Thank you all in advance....:hug:

Gregged

Ps 46:1 Our very present help in times of trouble
Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2006
England
✟514,994.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Father God, thank you for my sister CCe. Thank You that You know her life and have been with her since before she was even born, but through all the years since. I thank You for paying the price for our healing, and for the authority we have over sickness through the Name of Jesus. So, in that Name I speak to the cyst and tell it to loose itself from whatever it's attached to, and do no damage. And even to just vanish, taking every part of itself with it, even as I have seen you do in my close friend. I ask that you would give CCe supernatural peace with these reports, and you would increase her faith and trust in You at this time. I ask that You would restore the breast tissue to be 100% healthy - even as you can restore skin and tissue to be like that of a youth. Bless her and her family Father, and turn this time around for their good, and to become close to You. I ask this in the Mighty Name of Jesus, which is the Name above all sickness, even death itself! Thank you Lord! :clap:

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I pray and ask of thy healing mercy on this one's body and that the cyst be a benign cyst without attachment and no cause for concern. I pray that the abnormal mammogram not be anything of a serious nature. I pray for health and wellness in this woman's body, and ask that You may give her peace as she waits for the surgery and for the results, In Jesus Name, Amen

Reactions: CCe
Upvote 0

warriorofprayer

Aug 18, 2007
Ontario
✟8,236.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Lord God, we lift CCe up to you, into Your all loving and all healing arms. May You embody her with Your love and warmth and be with her in her time of need. Lord, you are the one and only healer of all! We thank you Lord for Your healing power. You have all the authority Lord, and You will have your way in CCe's body. Please give CCe a peace beyond all understanding Lord!

We pray this in Your ALMIGHTY and ALL POWERFUL name....JESUS!

AMEN

Upvote 0

LauraLu

Aug 5, 2007
North Carolina
✟8,057.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
God, please watch over CCe as she gets her results back. Place your healing hand on her so that she can continue to serve you in full health. Give her and her family comfort, because you are in control of everything and have a reason for everything you do! Amen

Upvote 0

CCe

Veteran
Oct 7, 2005
✟17,991.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Thank you all so much. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you all and your prayers!

I've had two CT scans and they still can't tell anything or they're not telling me. I'm go in the morning for a sonogram on my breast. I don't expect anything from that. I won't know anything really until after the surgery. They've gone from calling it a cyst, mass, tumor then cancer. Although, my bloodwork came back almost perfect so I don't think it's cancer. Which is a blessing! I'll try to give you another update after surgery and get home.

Again, hugs and blessings to you all. Thank you all so much!

I know God will bless you!
Cce

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
dear heavenly Father, please bless our dear sister, CCe with healing. nothing is too hard for You, Lord. we know Your hand is on Your servant and You will heal her. let the tumor be gone, in Jesus name. thank You for this healing, Lord. i love You.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CCe

Veteran
Oct 7, 2005
✟17,991.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I am so blessed to have friends like you all! Thank you for your prayers! I am a little nervous about tomorrow but I'm trying not to think about it too much today! I think my husband is more nervous than I am...:hug: and :kiss: to all and may God bless you..I've been praying for each of you as well!

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Praying that ALL goes very well for you during surgery...may the Lord's hands be upon you, and you be blessed with total healing and peace.
Amen and I know He will keep His hand upon this . I am praying...

Sun

Upvote 0