West Virginia
✟301.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Leann, from Princeton, WV has been diagnosed w/ what appeared to be breast cancer at first, but further tests have shown it to be very aggressive, and its coming from somewhere else... she's very worried, as is her husband. They have 3 kids: a 2 yr old, 5 yr old a 10 yr old.

Please keep them in your prayers and put them on any prayer list/chain that you can.

Thank you...

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Mighty Father, surround our dear sister Leann. Let her find strength in Your Arms. Lord God, You know the illness which threatens her, You know the cancer that has come against her. Heal her O God, let this ailment flee far from her. Restore her to complete health, renewing her physically mentally and spiritually. My Lord, nothing is impossible for You. No disease to hard for You. Into Your Hands I lift my sister, for it is there she will find peace.
In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Leann, from Princeton, WV has been diagnosed w/ what appeared to be breast cancer at first, but further tests have shown it to be very aggressive, and its coming from somewhere else... she's very worried, as is her husband. They have 3 kids: a 2 yr old, 5 yr old a 10 yr old.

Please keep them in your prayers and put them on any prayer list/chain that you can.

Thank you...

Father God I pause to pray for Leann.. I use my faith to pray for her healing.. I see that Jesus heals and He has never changed.. I ask for her healing.. for the cancer to stop and start to shrink and eventually dissapear.. That she be made well... Father for no reason then because you have said ask and we shall receive.. I know people die from cancer every day.. but I don't pray over this woman because of her or I.. I pray because of You... You said we can ask You anything.. I ask because You said to ask.. I ask because You can do anything.. I ask because I see that You honor those who ask and believe.. Father I believe that You can heal her.. and so I come only using my faith.. nothing more.. I come to ask that this aggressive cancer be gone from this woman and I thank You that You said.. ask and we shall receive.. Amen

Upvote 0

brachah

Legend
Dec 4, 2006
✟39,166.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I pray and ask of thy healing mercies over LeAnn. I pray that You will heal her of the cancer in her body from the crown of her head to the soles of her feet and everything in between. May You remove the spirit of fear from her and grant her peace. I pray for Your blessings over her and her children, that You may grant them all that they are needing at this time, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Thank you...

Lord Jesus please help this woman. Please heal her. Lord Jesus she is a mother and wife and her family need her. Lord please take this from her. Let it be totally healed. Protect her and send supportive people who will continually life her up to You. Surround her with the peace of God let her feel Your presence. Bless this family and keep them in Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
O Mighty Father, surround our dear sister Leann. Let her find strength in Your Arms. Lord God, You know the illness which threatens her, You know the cancer that has come against her. Heal her O God, let this ailment flee far from her. Restore her to complete health, renewing her physically mentally and spiritually. My Lord, nothing is impossible for You. No disease to hard for You. Into Your Hands I lift my sister, for it is there she will find peace.
In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Mighty Father, in the name of Jesus I stand in agreement with my sister's prayer. Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums