• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Prayer for interview

Todd Grace

The best carpentry and specialty building around
Nov 21, 2010
The Beach
✟7,823.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Why I am still even able to work is somewhat of a miracle in itself. the position is for trainer but only if He wants me to do it...not all that eager but willing to be faithful

Staying busy can be a distraction from pain. I wish you the best. Let us know.
In Christ. Todd

Upvote 0

pumanator

Veteran
Aug 1, 2005
✟10,032.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
...you know, its so cold here right now from the storm that is coming in I can honestly say that if God wants to move us that would be ok, just warmer area would be good...my step dad fell last week and is still all alone. Who knows if he will ask us to come down and take care of him...lots of faith required for that one.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Todd Grace

Nov 21, 2010
The Beach
✟7,823.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This is the best time on the gulf coast. We just got a boat too. The heat sets in at 90 in May usually. We've been fossil hunting.
The pain has been chronic but mild so it's all good right now.
Hope everyone is doing better.

Upvote 0

Todd Grace

Nov 21, 2010
The Beach
✟7,823.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'd like to think so to but it's still winter so expect another couple of cold snaps. Last year it stayed cold through April. In fact last year was one of the coldest on record for FL. This year is definitely milder, let's pray it lasts. Just to ensure rain I bought fertilizer.

Upvote 0

pumanator

Veteran
Aug 1, 2005
✟10,032.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
So much snow today that I could not get my jeep down the road even with chains on...man I have had enough of the snow. My love for the mtns is somewhat less of late.

Job, OP, our christian super quit, the interim super is the field trip driver. he wants his gay lover to get the driver trainer job so they are throwing out our interviews and reflying the position in march so he will have 5 yrs and can apply...nepotism, never actually experienced it but theres always a 1st. Praying about where God would have us go, will stay if He wants but I have had all the small town garbage/gossip and snow I can stomach...ok...quota of whining reach >.< God is good, life is not fair and heaven is a heart beat away.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pumanator

Veteran
Aug 1, 2005
✟10,032.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks bro...has snowed last 3 weekends and I don't do snow removal like the rest of the drivers and that is making me a target. They would like to be rid of me even though I am a good driver and show up for work 99.9% of the time.

Just have to trust God to be in the drivers seat and I hate being a passenger...not in my DNA.

Upvote 0