Nebraska
✟17,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Prayer warriors, I thank God for the men and women who have prayed for me over the years and the POWER OF PRAYER.
I have a bad back and every year or so have to go into the Chiropractor for an adjustment when my back goes out and I get bad pain in my legs.
It happened today, and I did seek the Lord's hand as HE is the GREATEST physician of all. Later this afternoon I had a Chiropractic treatment and it seemed to go fairly well however I am now in the worst pain I have had in I can not remember when. PLEASE pray for relief and healing!!
I am supposed to work tomarrow and not sure how I can in the condition I am in. Pray for a quick recovery. Then pray my back will stay healthy.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS Brother James

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Father God I stand with my brother for his full healing.. In the name of JESUS I command this pain to go now! I command the root cause to be cast out and full healing to flow through his body from the top of his head to the soles of his feet!! I believe that this will not occur anymore.. for the glory of GOD!! Thank YOU JESUS for providing healing for this man.. we receive it by faith and give you glory.. Halleujah.. amen

Upvote 0

Jo1

Veteran
Nov 10, 2006
✟15,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

gennaoanothen

Jesus-my-Lord
Nov 23, 2008
Maryland
Visit site
✟10,083.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Prayer warriors, I thank God for the men and women who have prayed for me over the years and the POWER OF PRAYER.
I have a bad back and every year or so have to go into the Chiropractor for an adjustment when my back goes out and I get bad pain in my legs.
It happened today, and I did seek the Lord's hand as HE is the GREATEST physician of all. Later this afternoon I had a Chiropractic treatment and it seemed to go fairly well however I am now in the worst pain I have had in I can not remember when. PLEASE pray for relief and healing!!
I am supposed to work tomarrow and not sure how I can in the condition I am in. Pray for a quick recovery. Then pray my back will stay healthy.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS Brother James

In the name of Jesus I command this back to be healed and stay healed.

God healed my back in 2005, and it will never come back in Jesus name.
I originally thought it was a kidney, until I went to a doctor and found out it was severe arthritis in my lower back, went to an elder, he layed hands on me and prayed, it went that day and shall not return.

Upvote 0