Prayer For Grieving Coworker

Jun 26, 2006
✟15,134.00
Faith
Christian
A few days ago, my friend Patty (husband Matt), a woman I work with, lost her baby after she got a high fever and they had to do an emergency c-section. She was 8 months pregnant. They were not able to get pregnant naturally, they had to do in-vitro fertilization, so for her to be pregnant at all was a miracle. Now it seems even that joy has been stolen from them.

I do not believe she or her husband are Christians, but I'm certain their daughter is now with the Lord. My prayer is for courage and peace for both Patty & her husband. I do not know why our Lord allows such things to happen...but I know He loves us beyond our limited ability to understand, and that the baby is now with Him. Any prayers are greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Eric

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Father, I pray in Jesus name that THY will is done for this couple who must be in so much pain and confusion at this time. Use even this for your Good Father, for only you can see the big picture and you not only want what is best for us, but you can make it happen in just one second. Give them a peace that surpasses all understanding and draw them closer to you and to each other. Thank you for already working on this painful situation, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, surround Patty and Matt in their time of grief. Let them see O Lord, that You are with them, that Your Hand is upon them. Father God, though we do not understand why this happened, we know that You do, and that You have a plan for this couple. Lead them O Lord, let this be a time of healing, physically, mentally, and spiritually. Let their eyes be opened to Your Truth, seeing You as You truly are. Father God, restore peace and joy back to this couple, let this grief be handed over to You. In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0