Prayer for financial stability

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

miarka

I need urgent and intense prayer for my financial stability. I don't earn a steady income to due to problems I've had with depression/stress in the past, so I have no solid CV and not many good references. Now I work loosely in a field where I have no steady income, still, and am facing a mountain of debt. I don't know where I'm going to get the money to cover everything. I am constantly worried/stressed, I have trouble sleeping, and it all just keeps piling on. :confused:

I'm talking about thousands of rands (our currency here in South-Africa) that I don't have, that I didn't realize I'd need. I need to pay the artist I'm hosting R12500 alone, and then I have a load of other financial worries regarding the preparation for the concert. I have no idea what I'm going to do, I have contractual obligations. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME, THAT THE MONEY COMES FROM SOMEWHERE! God bless you. :amen:

ActionJ

Beware ... not really a " Chr
Jan 27, 2013
✟10,638.00
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Private
I need urgent and intense prayer for my financial stability. I don't earn a steady income to due to problems I've had with depression/stress in the past, so I have no solid CV and not many good references. Now I work loosely in a field where I have no steady income, still, and am facing a mountain of debt. I don't know where I'm going to get the money to cover everything. I am constantly worried/stressed, I have trouble sleeping, and it all just keeps piling on. :confused:

I'm talking about thousands of rands (our currency here in South-Africa) that I don't have, that I didn't realize I'd need. I need to pay the artist I'm hosting R12500 alone, and then I have a load of other financial worries regarding the preparation for the concert. I have no idea what I'm going to do, I have contractual obligations. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME, THAT THE MONEY COMES FROM SOMEWHERE! God bless you. :amen:

Financial concerns are never fun. I've had my ups and downs in that department. Are you allowed to file for bankruptcy where you live? Here in the USA we're allowed to file for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy as a last resort when debt becomes a serious burden.

God was able to feed the children of Israel by dropping Manna from Heaven. Christ was able to feed the multitudes by taking a few fish and a few loaves of bread and multiplying that food so that nobody went hungry. Christ knows the needs of the lowly sparrow. Through faith He can and will help you but you may need to adjust the way you use your money. Worry and anxiety won't help your situation so you may as well not worry nor become anxious. Just trust in the Lord.

I will pray that a door will open and that Christ will bestow His wisdom and guidance upon you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.