1. New: Christian Forums Staff Recruit Video.- It's that time of year again. We are having our annual Staff Recruit Drive. Simply ask any staffer to help you apply and enjoy the video...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please help us test our new CF PrayPal app available right now in the Google Play store for Android devices. The iPhone app should be available within the next few days. If you would be so kind to also add a review for it that would be great! Thanks!

Just Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
  • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
  • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
  • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Prayer for financial freedom

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by nikkey76, Apr 11, 2011.

1. nikkey76

nikkey76 Newbie

Marital Status:
    Single
    Politics:
    US-Democrat
    Faith:
    Pentecostal
    :groupray:Please pray for and with me as this is something the Lord placed on my heart during the holidays last year and I am working very hard to achieve.

Dear Lord,

Please forgive me. I am a sinner and have been very foolish with your money over the years. When I was young I didn't know you were my provider and I threw away all the the blessings you gave me. As I grew older I continued to fritter away money that was never mine to begin with but yours given to me out of grace and blessing. Now I have grown accepted you into my heart and I am trying to walk in all your ways . I have been giving tithes for one year and sown a first fruits offering far beyond what I though I ever could.

:prayer:Lord I am believing that this year you will show me how to be a good steward with the money you provide.
    :pray:Lord place me on the right path so that I can live comfortable and abundantly in your blessing.
    :crossrc:Lord help me to live with in my means and know the difference between my needs and my wants, knowing that in the end you will provide it all.
    :crosseo:Lord teach my son to do the same so that he may learn from your word and my example to manage his finances in a Godly way.
    :crossrc:Lord help me to be generous with my time and my money giving to those in need and helping those who serve you

Lord I believe in your word and will rest in the knowledge that you have granted my prayer request before I even as out of faith and love toward you.

Amen:amen:

2. iamjcs

iamjcs Regular Member

Marital Status:
    Private
    Politics:
    US-Republican
    Faith:
    Christian
    Joining you, Nikkey, in lifting these prayers to God.

3. Linus

Linus Senior Veteran Supporter Angels Team

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Christian
    Lifting up your prayer requests to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Thank You Lord!

4. servant of Merciful Love

servant of Merciful Love CF Teams Manager Supporter CF Ambassador Angels Team

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Catholic
  5. tealover

tealover Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul.

Marital Status:
    Private
    Faith:
    Catholic
    I will keep you in my daily prayers. God bless you and keep you safe. Blessings

6. SplendidTree

SplendidTree Legend

Marital Status:
    Private
    Faith:
    Lutheran
  7. Livin4ourLord

Livin4ourLord Life's what you make it!

Marital Status:
    Private
    Politics:
    US-Republican