USA
✟7,669.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
:groupray:Please pray for and with me as this is something the Lord placed on my heart during the holidays last year and I am working very hard to achieve.

Dear Lord,

Please forgive me. I am a sinner and have been very foolish with your money over the years. When I was young I didn't know you were my provider and I threw away all the the blessings you gave me. As I grew older I continued to fritter away money that was never mine to begin with but yours given to me out of grace and blessing. Now I have grown accepted you into my heart and I am trying to walk in all your ways . I have been giving tithes for one year and sown a first fruits offering far beyond what I though I ever could.

:prayer:Lord I am believing that this year you will show me how to be a good steward with the money you provide.
:pray:Lord place me on the right path so that I can live comfortable and abundantly in your blessing.
:crossrc:Lord help me to live with in my means and know the difference between my needs and my wants, knowing that in the end you will provide it all.
:crosseo:Lord teach my son to do the same so that he may learn from your word and my example to manage his finances in a Godly way.
:crossrc:Lord help me to be generous with my time and my money giving to those in need and helping those who serve you

Lord I believe in your word and will rest in the knowledge that you have granted my prayer request before I even as out of faith and love toward you.

Amen:amen: