New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I don't feel like I belong anywhere anymore :-(
Can you pray that God lead me to a new fellowship that doesn't have any wolves and where I can be safe and accepted, and where there's a free operation of gifts. And can it be soon?
Because staying at home is not really an option all the time.

LastAcorn99

Sep 15, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟34,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I know it can be discouraging when we can’t find a church where we feel welcomed and accepted. I’ll be praying for you, asking God to lead you to a place of fellowship where your needs are met in wonderful and unforeseen ways. Blessings!

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,847.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I have a same problem. One day in the long ago I over heard two ladies saying that the Spirit was saying that in the last days the people were going to have to 'cut their own paths.' I have come to believe, unfortunately, this as true. I also find it necessary for us to live the life we expect to see in others.

Father I pray blessings on this request and direction in this life in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 4:00AM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

Reactions: Goodbook
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well funny i was invited back to the church i left about 2 years ago to do flowers. I will do them in december and prepare them on saturday.
I still dont know about attending on sundays as its really loud and the church girl that scammed me is still there. But there are lots of other lovely people there who give me hugs and welcome me more than the other church did.

The other church literally locked me out of the office and said i couldnt park there even unloading books! i was doing some work there..for the church! Well they can keep their bibles locked away if they dont think anyone will need them. I was going to do hanging baskets and flowers for them but decided not to after they basically snobbed me.

:-(

Reactions: Galatea
Upvote 0

Galatea

Oct 18, 2016
Alabama
✟70,081.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am praying that you will find a new church and a church family who will welcome you and recognize what a sweet person in Christ you are. I have not been on this site very long, but I can tell you have a tender heart and a love for God. I am praying you will find the fellowship you are seeking.

Reactions: Goodbook
Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
The church that locked me out does have lovely people also but im disapppointed in some ways with the leadership and the new youth pastor.

Next month I wll go back and see what needs doing as had a break last month and my minsitry partner is back from her holiday but I cant go to it alone as become a target for bullies, i think bullies find it easy to pick on someone whos single. :-(

I just need to get those bibles out of the locked storage cupboard if they are still there. Its really not on that the youth pastor just hoards all the best materials for his own family and gives the dregs to everyone else. At least thats what it seems like to me i cant find any explanation for his controlling behaviour.

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I went back to church after my break and I think things are getting better.
I think maybe I should be more forgiving of others when they seem to slight me. They probably dont mean to.

Also, when cleaning out the storage cupboard of books found a few books on controlling people!! I dont know of it was the former youth pastors books or the current one. I have offered them up free to a good home as prefer new christian books in good condition for our church library.

Hopefully will be able to get this church library set up again, and really praying for new seating so people can have a place to sit and read books in that corner. If pastors say no, we cant do anything! It would be such a shame. Esp when we have the budget for it, and I have not spent the rest of it cos am saving it to buy this seating.

Its all for Jesus, and then we can have bible storytime there. The seat would be enough for two or three to gather in his name and share the Bible.

Thanks for prayers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums