Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Lord, let Vina know Your presence with her.
Let her be more than content, Lord,
let her rejoice in the abundant life that You have given her.
Guide her clearly into the path You have prepared for her.
Lord, fill her with Your peace, joy and love
in the name of Jesus
Amen

Upvote 0

inHISstepsalways

Dec 1, 2006
✟15,700.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Abba Father, I come before Your Holy Throne with Your beloved child Vina. We kneel before You and rejoice in Your loving kindness to us. Oh Father, there are not words enough to praise You. Show us how to live our lives in such a way that pleases You. Father bless Vina, place your hand upon her, increase her territory, and keep her from evil. Praise the Lord, O my soul. Give thanks to the Lord, call on His Holy name; Sing to him and tell of all His wonderful acts. Glory in His holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice. Look to the Lord and His strength; seek his face always. Bless Your Holy Holy name. In Jesus name I pray, In Jesus name I am forgiven to be with Your forever, and in Jesus name I am saved. Thank You Father, Thank You. Amen and Amen.:prayer:

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I need prayer that I get content in God in my life right now and to be submissive to the Holy Spirit
icon11.gif

Father I Stand In Agreement With This Person In Jesus Holy Name .
AMEN

As it is written in Matthew 19 and 20...
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."
__________________​

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Mighty Father, surround our sister this day. Let her find comfort in Your Gracious Arms. Lord, You know the troubles upon her, You know the burdens that weigh upon her shoulders. Let Your Hand lift her, let Your Mercy and Your Grace overflow in her this day. Teach her Lord God, to give to You all that comes against her. Let her find strength in Your Presence. Lord God, let Your Will be done in her life. Lead her into the glorious future You have waiting for her. In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ i pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0