Jul 16, 2007
✟7,670.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
:prayer: I am in need of prayer. I have my own home business but as the banks see it I don't make a regular income.... So this means my husband and I are having a hard time getting our First home.
I have applied to a few places. I just need prayer that God would lead me into a good place, good pay, etc. Thank you so very much.

Reactions: MrFreshdew

bithiah2

Jah is my strength and song!
Jun 12, 2006
metro
✟18,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
:prayer: I am in need of prayer. I have my own home business but as the banks see it I don't make a regular income.... So this means my husband and I are having a hard time getting our First home.
I have applied to a few places. I just need prayer that God would lead me into a good place, good pay, etc. Thank you so very much.
:crossrc:
Lord Jesus look on solovie and her husband, we ask that you would lead, guide and direct their steps and make provision for them to have all that you have promised them through your Word. God give her favor and wisdom to knock on the right doors, and give her the job of your choice that will place them in the right income bracket to get the house that is just for them. give them favor with the banks and let them be so careful to give you all praise and glory for what you will do in their behalf,
In Your Name
Amen

be encourgaged:groupray:

Upvote 0

Nobella

Jesus Is Lord
Nov 25, 2006
New York
✟27,760.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father I stand in agreement with sister solovie, that you provide for her that Job that is best for her. Send thoughts of peace and prosperity and a sence of rest in the knowledge that you have all things under control!
Lord I know that you have only good things in store for all of us who trust in your Word!!

Amen and Amen,:crossrc:

Upvote 0

Proph

Aug 15, 2007
Baltimore, MD
✟8,415.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Father, you are a GOD that is always on time. You might not come when we ask you to, but you are always on time. Lord I praise you. I praise you for being a GOD that blesses evening when we don’t deserve it. Lord I know you hear prayers and I know you move by your Spirit. Satan, I bind and rebuke you from Sister Solovie finances, you are a liar, you will not hold up her finances anymore. I send you and any demon in hell that stands in the way back to the pit of hell, in the name of Jesus. Lord I pray that Sister Solovie will obey you and keep on obeying you. Father I pray that you bless sister Solovie with a new Job, give her increase Lord, were she will be able to do your will and purchase her new home, and I pray that she gives her 10 percent faithfully to her local church. Lord I know you will do it, for you did it for me! In Jesus Name AMEN.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Proph

Aug 15, 2007
Baltimore, MD
✟8,415.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes Lord. Thank you. I just received news today that I have an interview and a typing test! I'm a little nervous, so Please pray for that.
Thank God. Yes, He does do things in his own timing!

Sister Solovle, its already done in the Spirit. GOD WILL LEAD YOU! AMEN AMEN AMEN:amen:

Upvote 0