DJeX

Aug 30, 2005
Visit site
✟7,818.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hello. I have a friend who has been struggling since she was young with her family. She is 17. Just recently her father has left and now she lives with her mother and two younger brothers. Her mother has a medical condition with her brain similar to bi polor. Her mother refuses to take her medication for it so she is not an easy person to live with and has really brought my friend down. Shes battled with bad depression and mental problems for a long while now from the abuse at home. She's gotten into drugs and alcohol and many of the other dark ways of this world.

She recently told me she was going to better herself and I told her I would help her stay on track. But shes telling me what I want to hear and I'm hearing different from others. She does believe in God but has drifted away from him for quite some time now. I remember when I first met her she was such a nice person and now It makes me sad to see her fall apart like this and makes me angry that the environment she grew up in was so poor and without morals and her parents do not care.

So I come here now. I've run out of the help I can give, so now I give it to God. Please will you help me pray and give this girl to the Lord so the Lord may do his work.

Dear Jesus, I ask that you let my prayer come in agreement with those who view my message and say a prayer for Brooke. Lord I give her to you now, because now it is out of my power to help her for you are all mighty and can do anything, so I ask your help. Please Lord forgive her sins and look past whats on the outside and see whats in. She is your child dear Jesus, take her under your wing and wash her clean. Build her a future free from darkness and where only the brightest of light shines. But Lord I ask that you do not stop there. I also ask that you free her mother from the illness that binds her and help her get the money she needs to support her family. And Lord I ask that you build a path for her brothers so that they may walk and know their way. Please Lord. In Jesus mighty name! Amen.

S

StarryEyes

Heavenly Father, thank You for allowing us to cast our cares upon You, for Your care for each of us so much! Lord, I pray for this person asking for prayer, for his friend, and for his friend's family. Please encourage her and help her to do Your will. Lord, she really needs You right now. You know her heart and what she's going through, and what she's thinking. Please minister to her as needed and I thank You for providing for her needs! I pray she turns to You in full repentance down on her knees with tears running down her cheeks, because she's realized how much You care about her. Thank You God for hearing our prayers and answering according to Your will and what's best for us. In Jesus' mighty name I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0