Prayer Focus for September: Catholic Campus Ministries, Catholic Schools, Religious Education

Davidnic

Supporter
Mar 3, 2006
✟788,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
All Catholic Campus Ministries, Catholic Schools and Parish Religious Education Programs

Dear Lord guide us all as we teach and learn. Let Your Holy Spirit protect and enlighten those seeking You. May new students this year be filled with the love of You and may their teachers nurture their intellects and safeguard their hearts. May returning students grow in their relationship with You. May those in college be examples of Your love as the move deeper into the world. May adults learning the Catholic Faith come to greater love of You in the Eucharist.

Mary, with the Christ child on your lap, you have been called Seat of Wisdom. Pray for us.

We ask all this through Jesus Christ our Lord, the model of all teachers and the heart of all who seek to know God better.

Amen.

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
agreed. Prayer intentions for all Catholic schools and universities around the world were added to the intentions at our mass today; for the teachers, administrators, and the students that they would learn well, and that what they learned would be pleasing to God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tadoflamb

no identificado
Feb 20, 2007
Diocese of Tucson
✟74,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
As seen in a Catholic school at parents night last night. This is by my niece. Those prayers must be working. :)

14199310_10154443765518895_732551981653093470_n.jpg

Reactions: Davidnic
Upvote 0

tadoflamb

no identificado
Feb 20, 2007
Diocese of Tucson
✟74,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Memorial of Our Lady of Sorrows

September's intentions added to the prayers of the faithful at mass this morning.

I know I'm jumping the gun, but the feast of St.VdeP is right around the corner and I was talking to a Vincentian after mass who was saying they're desperately in need of volunteers. So, prayers for the Society and especially for my conference.

Reactions: Davidnic
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.