Visit site
✟15,251.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for strength for my cousin and his wife. Danny accidently ran over his 15-mo. old daughter, Emma tonight and she died. It is such a devistating thing to loose a child, but when it is your fault . . . well you might as well wish you were dead instead. Everyone is still in shock and and we will all miss her terribly. It is hard to get any sleep tonight and I can't imagine how the parents are handling it. The days ahead will be very hard and so I ask all of to hold them up in prayer please. Thanx

Springrain

Feb 13, 2007
✟30,266.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Found your post....My heart is bleeding for your famly. There are no words that can comfort but I am praying that God can hold you all in his hands and bring you through. I have been in such a tradgedy in my family and it is one of the worst to get through.

Oh God hear our plea...pour out your spirit and mercy on this family.

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift this family up to You. Father, such things just grieve our hearts to the core, yet we know without doubt that this little one is in Your arms. I pray that You will not let guilt get a foothold in this LORD, from this father for his actions, or from anyone around him, only encouragement and support. I pray that You help this father to forgive himself thru the power of Your Holy Spirit and to so totally fall into You and let You carry him thru this time of loss and grief. I pray that this mother will be comforted as only You can. Tho this seems unbearable, I pray that You will encompass this family with the deepest comfort, and the fullest peace, even now. I ask that You bring healing and deeper faith, that the enemy not be able to use any of this. Please surround this family with Your presence. Thank You LORD, that even in tragedy, You remain our Hope, and Your love and grace are our strength, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

PearlsofWisdom

Let Your Glory Come!
Oct 22, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
✟148,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Father God, I lift this family up to You. Father, such things just grieve our hearts to the core, yet we know without doubt that this little one is in Your arms. I pray that You will not let guilt get a foothold in this LORD, from this father for his actions, or from anyone around him, only encouragement and support. I pray that You help this father to forgive himself thru the power of Your Holy Spirit and to so totally fall into You and let You carry him thru this time of loss and grief. I pray that this mother will be comforted as only You can. Tho this seems unbearable, I pray that You will encompass this family with the deepest comfort, and the fullest peace, even now. I ask that You bring healing and deeper faith, that the enemy not be able to use any of this. Please surround this family with Your presence. Thank You LORD, that even in tragedy, You remain our Hope, and Your love and grace are our strength, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie
Standing in Agreement in Prayer! Amen!
:prayer: :prayer: :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, such pain and sorrow. I pray and ask that You will comfort this family as they mourn the loss of their child. I pray that You will give a double portion of strength to Danny, that he may be able to cope and know that this accident was an accident and wasn't intentional and that he must forgive himself. May this family heal of their loss, and be given the hope to move on, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
OH My God ! I am praying for these people Father. In Jesus Name please give them the wisdom to understand that this was an accident and let them feel no guilt for this accident. Dearest Lord remind them that we do not go out looking for accidents. Remind them please Father that is why they are named just that accidents. Please Father I pray for these parents that Your Angels are sent to bring peace. In Jesus Name Father I Ask For This Mercy.
Amen

Please pray for strength for my cousin and his wife. Danny accidently ran over his 15-mo. old daughter, Emma tonight and she died. It is such a devistating thing to loose a child, but when it is your fault . . . well you might as well wish you were dead instead. Everyone is still in shock and and we will all miss her terribly. It is hard to get any sleep tonight and I can't imagine how the parents are handling it. The days ahead will be very hard and so I ask all of to hold them up in prayer please. Thanx
icon11.gif

Father I Stand In Agreement In Jesus Holy Name .
AMEN
As it is written in Matthew 19 and 20...
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."
__________________​

Upvote 0