Pray to restore this marriage and family . Thank you for praying for this family .

J

johnbilancia

Lord my brother Sal and his wife Marcie need you . Lord do not let the enemy destroy their marriage . Lord change his wife's heart . Let her want to love and be with her husband . Lord change her heart from hard and distant to loving and caring towards her husband . Lord stop her from having thoughts of divorce and leaving her husband for a new life . Lord let my brother express love and caring towards her during this time . Let him not be upset or angry at what she is doing . Let her see his love for her and reconsider her decision . oh lord have mercy on them . in the name of Jesus I pray , I thank you lord with ny heart ! , in the name of Jesus , amen . :thumbsup: / Everyone pray please !!!!!! John

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Dear John, please share this website with your brother www.rejoiceministries.org. It has great advice and scripture for restoring marriages. God can restore marriages to better than knew in the most difficult circumstances. He can change hearts in just one minute. You are doing the right thing by lifting this up in prayer. God bless you.

Heavenly Father, I give you praise and thanks for joining us in prayer. I know what your word says about marriages and I know that all things are possible through you. I pray in Jesus name that this husband is given the wisdom he will need during his wait for your will. Help him to forgive his wife and to understand that this is a Spiritual Battle that he can win! Thank you for this and for all you do, Amen!!

Upvote 0

ekerazy78

Jan 26, 2007
Oklahoma City, OK
✟8,287.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Father if it is You that has joined these 2 people then let nothing tear them apart. Marriage is sacred. I pray that they will seek christian counseling rather then resorting to divorce. Speak to Macia's heart God, do not let Satan devour her mind.

In Jesus Name
Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

Father, without ceasing we lift this marriage up to you. May THY will be done in Jesus name. I give you praise and thanks for the work you have already begun in their hearts and minds. Draw them closer to you and to eachother and use their trials for your good. Thank you for joining us together in prayer, Amen:amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums