Pray that P. M. Stephen Harper initiate a peace deal between Jordan and Israel?

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzTHjlueqFI
Greening the Desert with Geoff Lawton, Original and Update: 1 of 4

At 4:30 in the film….. Geoff Lawton:

"We could re-green The Middle East. We could re-green any desert. And we could de-salt it at the same time!"

Isa 35:1
¶The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose.

Isa 35:7
And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes.

Upvote 0

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Jesusinthegarden_zps0311a0bd.jpg

PRAYING!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Jesusinthegarden_zps0311a0bd.jpg

PRAYING!

Thank you Pink Spider………….. and thank you for letting us know….. this is very encouraging!

About a month ago I found out that the year 2017….. is a Jubilee year……… I suspect that the implications for the nation of Israel…. and for Jordan….. and for all the world….. are going to be huge!

From another forum…….

(RevAnarchist)….."In 1217,(*) a year of Jubilee, the Jewish Rabbi Judah Ben Samuel prophesied about the final 10 Jubilees before the Messianic Kingdom would begin, to Christians that means when Jesus returns.

2017 is the year he predicted, not that would be akin to the Mayan end time prophesy that the world or time would end in 2012. Except this guy has arguably been accurate about some things. For example the start of the final 10 Jubilees would be signaled by the Ottoman Turks rule over the holy city of Jerusalem, which would last for 8 Jubilees or 400 years. A Jubilee is a period of 50 years according to Leviticus 25:8-13. In 1517, which was also a jubilee year, the Ottoman Turks seized control of the city of Jerusalem and ruled over it for the next 400 years!(*)This prediction is a fact! Ok back to the Turks, as predicted they were finally driven out of the city and the holy land in 1917 by the Allied forces under the command of General George Allenby. The Rabbi’s prophecy about the 400 years was fulfilled exactly to the year.

It gets better or maybe worse for non-Christians, because The Rabbi also prophesied that during the ninth Jubilee , the next 50 years, Jerusalem would be a “no-man’s land.” This is exactly what happened from 1917 to 1967! The Holy City was placed under British Mandate in 1917 by the League of Nations and literally “belonged” to no nation. Even after Israel’s war of independence in 1948-49, Jerusalem was still divided by a strip of land running right through the heart of the city. Jordan controlled the eastern part of the city and Israel controlled the western part of the city. That strip of land was even called “no-man’s land” by both the Israelis and the Jordanians. It was not until the Six Day War in 1967 that the whole city of Jerusalem passed back into the possession of Israel. So once again the prophecy made by the Rabbi was fulfilled to the letter!

Now the most scary and exciting time period;The Rabbi also said that during the 10th and final Jubilee, Jerusalem would be under the control of the Jews until the Messianic kingdom would begin. The 10th Jubilee began in 1967 and will be concluded in 2017.

If the Rabbi’s prophecy holds true and the millennium kingdom begins in 2017, what does that tell us? If the “Time of Jacob’s Trouble” The Rabbi’s have taught there will be a total of 120 Jubilee cycles (6000 years) from the time God created the earth until the beginning of the Messianic Kingdom." (RevAnarchist)

My theory is that perhaps what was shown to Rabbi Judah Ben Samuel may fit with the raising up of some sort of Cyrus style political leader……… much as predicted by Eporu Ronald Alfred. I gave a summary of that article back in page two, post 15….. of this discussion. I wonder if it is connected?????

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

I am certain that your prayers played a huge role in the way that I keep being led to writings that fit so well with topics like this! Thank you immensely!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
You are MOST welcome. I appreciate your postings and bbringing information to our attention. God bless you for postings and your prayers also, at this dire dire time.

Somebody just sent me a profoundly encouraging article about how God is intervening in Israel.

‘Hand of God sent missile into sea’

Her exact quotation was: “As one of the terrorists from Gaza was reported to say when asked why they couldn’t aim their rockets more effectively: “We do aim them, but their God changes their path in mid-air.”

She opened her piece by noting: “In October 1956, [Israeli Prime Minister] David Ben Gurion was interviewed by CBS. He stated: ‘In Israel, in order to be a realist, you must believe in miracles.’”

This information is getting around in Islamic nations...… which means that the time of a major shift is being set up.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Thank you for the link, praying!
Brinny… I think you will be glad to know that I left Canada's Liberal Party in December of 2015 and joined Canada's Conservative Party in January of 2016.

I needed to do this so that I could more effectively promote......

https://www.facebook.com/groups/697266347074933/

Canadians 4 Peter MacKay for Conservative Leadership.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Father I pray blessings on this request and for the thy country Israel in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

Thank you rockytopva! I have read that 2017 is a Jubilee year!!!!!! I wonder what Yeshua - Jesus has planned for his kinsmen in the flesh for that time?????

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,347.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Thank you rockytopva! I have read that 2017 is a Jubilee year!!!!!! I wonder what Yeshua - Jesus has planned for his kinsmen in the flesh for that time?????

If I could see that far out I would know what to buy in the stock market! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
God bless Prime minister Stephen Harper. Praying.

I have until February of 2017 to put together a campaign to replace the interim leader of the Conservative Party of Canada. Your prayers will be greatly appreciated.

One important part of my campaign will be the proposal for a bill to "Ban Intra-cardiac Potassium Chloride Injections on Singletons."

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I have until February of 2017 to put together a campaign to replace the interim leader of the Conservative Party of Canada. Your prayers will be greatly appreciated.

One important part of my campaign will be the proposal for a bill to "Ban Intra-cardiac Potassium Chloride Injections on Singletons."

God bless you, brother. Praying for you!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
If I could see that far out I would know what to buy in the stock market! :)
Land!!!!!!!!

Within sixty to one hundred miles from any major city in America.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
"There will be a sudden rush to buy farms, ranches, and homes in the country.

Thousands will attempt to flee from cities, hoping that a return to the land and

nature will provide security. There will be a growing urge to "get away from it

all"---and much money will be invested in land and acreage in rural areas by

people who have secret dreams of raising their own food and cattle and of

becoming self-supporting. The price of open rural land will continue to soar.

Acreage within 100 miles of most major cities will skyrocket out of reach to

all but syndicates." (David Wilkerson, The Vision, page 18,19).

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
God bless you, brother. Praying for you!

Thank you immensely Brinny!

I also plan to campaign for the office of Municipal Councillor for October as well as begin a campaign to represent Canada's Conservative Party for the office of Member of Legislative Assembly at the provincial level.

I already campaigned for that office as an independent back in 2006

(BankingSystemFlaws.blogspot.ca/)

Upvote 0