palm harbor, FL, USA
✟749.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I have been talking to a fantastic girl for a couple years now. She is possibly the person that completes me (I know that sounds funny but true.) I just don't know what to say to her now that I am ready to approach her. I ask for prayers (and advice wouldn't hurt either.)

In Him,
Eric
:blush:

njcl

Jun 10, 2005
✟9,546.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
you like her too much thats why your petrified of making a fool of yourself in front of her,if you didnt know/like her that way any conversation with her would not worry you as your not concious of your love for her so not bothered if you look like an idiot by saying something wrong - putting women on pedestals,i do it,all men do it if there/we/you are infatuated with a womans beauty

*PRAYS a lessing of fear and an increase of his natural self when meeting this woman,AMEN*

:hug: :hug: :hug: peace bro

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I have been talking to a fantastic girl for a couple years now. She is possibly the person that completes me (I know that sounds funny but true.) I just don't know what to say to her now that I am ready to approach her. I ask for prayers (and advice wouldn't hurt either.)

In Him,
Eric

Amen

Start with saying Can We Be Friends ? I really care for You and would like to do that.

Love is like a beautiful flowering plant.
In order for love to have a chance to ever grow
It must first be nurtured by friendship.
God Bless I am praying for You...

Upvote 0

PearlsofWisdom

Let Your Glory Come!
Oct 22, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
✟148,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

In Him,
Eric
Praying the Lord give you the wisdom for the words He desires for you to say to her. Be blessed!

Upvote 0