Visit site
✟8,063.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
There are children and many other people on the alters of satanists every night. Christmas and Halloween are particularly high days of human sacrifice, so please increase prayer around those times.

Please pray for the victims on Satan's alters. Pray that the lord comforts their fear and their pain. Pray that he sends his angels to minister and comfort the victims and proclaim the truth that God is much more powerful then Satan. Many Satanists have converted to Jesus after seeing just this sort of thing happen in the middle of a human sacrafice ritual, if we keep praying those miracles will continue to happen.

This is important... human sacrifice is real. Pray that it ends

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
This is real. I was working as a counselor at a Crisis Pregnancy center in Indiana, and a fellow counselor told me she had spoken to a woman who had sacrificed some of her babies on these satanic altars, and this is po-dunk Indiana! oh my Gosh! Lord, please stop this madness and help these victims to see You now in Paradise, and help these people to turn away from evil to Your Light and Mercy. God, draw them to Yourself today. Amen.

It sounds crazy,and it is. Jesus is more powerful than this evil and His rewards are far greater, and Eternal. Amen.

Upvote 0

treesitter

Jun 1, 2007
Rochester Hills, MI but basically nomadic most of
Visit site
✟8,063.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
This is real. I was working as a counselor at a Crisis Pregnancy center in Indiana, and a fellow counselor told me she had spoken to a woman who had sacrificed some of her babies on these satanic altars, and this is po-dunk Indiana! oh my Gosh! Lord, please stop this madness and help these victims to see You now in Paradise, and help these people to turn away from evil to Your Light and Mercy. God, draw them to Yourself today. Amen.

It sounds crazy,and it is. Jesus is more powerful than this evil and His rewards are far greater, and Eternal. Amen.

Indiana is said by many former Satanists and experts on the topic to be an epicenter for Satanic organizations and human sacrafice. It is very interesting to hear that be confirmed by an outside force.

Yes, it is horrable what they do to the poor little children but people and that people, especially Christians, are either unaware of it or simply do not believe in it. I have heard stories of Jesus coming for sacrafice victims and leaving behind a smiling corpse, or people not even feeling pain as their eyes are cut out because they focused on the blood of the Lamb.

Thanks for your support.

Upvote 0

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There are children and many other people on the alters of satanists every night. Christmas and Halloween are particularly high days of human sacrifice, so please increase prayer around those times.

Please pray for the victims on Satan's alters. Pray that the lord comforts their fear and their pain. Pray that he sends his angels to minister and comfort the victims and proclaim the truth that God is much more powerful then Satan. Many Satanists have converted to Jesus after seeing just this sort of thing happen in the middle of a human sacrafice ritual, if we keep praying those miracles will continue to happen.

This is important... human sacrifice is real. Pray that it ends
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Mighty Father, You know the evil upon this world. The enemy seeks to steal, to destroy, and kill all that You hold dear, Your Children. Let this beast no longer lead others astray. Let these people no longer see this as a game, nor Satan as the god he wishes to be. Father, You are the One and Only True Living God. Let their eyes be opened to the truth, and their ears be far from his lies.
In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0