Jan 28, 2007
California
✟16,064.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear forum...

In need of Prayers 2day.. cant go into all details , however if everyone would just stand on One accord with me that All financial problems has come to pass... and that my husband and son relationship God has restored.. for his Glory.. removal of the enemy attacks has been enforced.. in all areas of our Family Unit.

Our home has been spared from foreclosing [ the new mortgage payment is not a burden on us]. I pray that all of you received the blessings of God according to his Word :pray: :pray:

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Dear forum...

In need of Prayers 2day.. cant go into all details , however if everyone would just stand on One accord with me that All financial problems has come to pass... and that my husband and son relationship God has restored.. for his Glory.. removal of the enemy attacks has been enforced.. in all areas of our Family Unit.

Our home has been spared from foreclosing [ the new mortgage payment is not a burden on us]. I pray that all of you received the blessings of God according to his Word :pray: :pray:
icon11.gif

Father I Stand In Agreement With This Person In Jesus Holy Name .
AMEN

As it is written in Matthew 19 and 20...
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."
__________________​

Upvote 0

PearlsofWisdom

Let Your Glory Come!
Oct 22, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
✟148,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Dear forum...

Praying for answered prayers and the blessings of God to flow into yours and families life!

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
hisspirt, congrats on the home and reasonable mortgage payment that you have been praying about for months. Praise God! and I also ask God to bless and help your family with the finances and your hubby and son relationship. God bless you all. Amen.

Upvote 0