Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My God, let the troubles of Your Children be before Your Throne. Let the worries and the fear, the anxiety and the depression that comes for the uncertain be given over to You. Father, You are faithful and true. You give abundantly, taking care of our needs. Thank You Father God, for by Your Mercy You bless us. In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

Faith84

Jul 11, 2007
✟7,898.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father, I pray to you lord to please be with those that are struggling to make ends meet. Those that are having a very hard time as of late. Please bless them with whatever they desire for you are our father and you provide many things for us. I ask that you do the same to those that are less fortunate. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray and praise, Amen. May God Bless Them All! :)

Upvote 0

Trying2BaFaithfulServant

CF Pet Rescuer ~ Team Faith
Jul 18, 2007
Michigan
Visit site
✟8,314.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I am currently unemployed, and I would just like to say thank you for all the prayers. It's nice to know I have not been forgotten.

That being said...

Lord, you have blessed me tremendously. You have provided me shelter, food, and clothing. You have given me a loving family, wonderful friends, good health, and Your Holy Spirit. Though I am unemployed, I know that many are Your children who do not have nearly as much as I have. So today, Lord, I ask that You bless those who are less fortunate than me. Thank You, Lord. In the name of Your Son, Jesus. Amen

Reactions: tinka
Upvote 0

4Everloved

Legend
Apr 18, 2007
Tennessee, USA
✟36,621.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I sincerely pray for the homeless and unemployed here today in my county. Father, please give them a place to stay and learn about you and grow in Christ. Please use me, among others, to do that.

Please open the hearts of those whom You are calling to this new ministry, Sparrow House. Do your miracles, Lord, and I give You all the praise and all the glory forever and forever, in JESUS name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Praying for a homeless man Rafael , who was hit by a train here recently and flown to a hospital in critical condition. Lord, please help this man and the homeless who need help, support and food, money and jobs, and answers to their problems. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.