dvdripped

Jun 22, 2007
✟15,247.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Dear God.

Please look out for those that are unable to cope with life, and those that dont have any work, and also those who have no homes through no fault of their own.

Please look after them, and make sure that no harm shall happen to them, and please throw them a bit of luck, as these people are all our brothers and sisters.

Amen

Upvote 0

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please join me in prayer for the unemployed and homeless people of our countries. We are so blessed by Gods provisions it is easy to forget others and just enjoy what we have,.......

Father in Jesus name I ask for jobs for the unemployed , not just simple ones but good jobs, well paid with good prospects, I also ask for the homeless to be given homes and protection from the world. Thank you Father that you have heard this prayer and already you have provided the answer , All glory be unto you my God. AMEN AND AMEN.
praying

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Paul has been incarcerated 5 years and has been out of jail 2mos. seeking employment. Please pray that he will do okay at this factory job (he is mostly deaf) and age 55. Lord, please help him in his search for a better job as well. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

searchingforpeace

Jun 19, 2007
✟15,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please join me in prayer for the unemployed and homeless people of our countries. We are so blessed by Gods provisions it is easy to forget others and just enjoy what we have,.......

Father in Jesus name I ask for jobs for the unemployed , not just simple ones but good jobs, well paid with good prospects, I also ask for the homeless to be given homes and protection from the world. Thank you Father that you have heard this prayer and already you have provided the answer , All glory be unto you my God. AMEN AND AMEN.

Amen!! We should never forget there are those out there who go without.

Upvote 0