HVNbound07

Feb 27, 2007
CC, NV
✟7,740.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I live in Nevada, on the other side of the mountians is a place called Lake Tahoe, and it's burning. Over 200 homes, out buildings and business's have burned to the ground, countless people homeless.

Fire has no friends it's shows no mercy, it destroy's anything and everything in it's path, they had it 40% contained but then the winds came up and the fire got the upper hand.

Please pray that the fire fighters get this contained again, that we have no more winds to fuel the fire and pray for the people that lost so much.

dvdripped

Jun 22, 2007
✟15,247.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi there

Im very very sorry for what is happening at the minute, you are right, fire has no freinds.

I am more upset for the homeless people who have lost their homes and possessions, the firefighters do a wonderful job, they really are under thought off.

I will pray that this nasty fire will come to an end, and that no one gets hurt, as well as all the brave firefighters who try and tackle the blaze.

My thoughts are with everyone in Lake Tahoe

Kind regards

Ray

Upvote 0

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0