Pray For My Montana Mission Trip Day-by-Day Now - July 31st

SavedForever

Oct 14, 2006
✟7,895.00
Faith
Charismatic
Hello Everyone - Please pray for our Mission Trip to Montana from now to July 31st. Here is a prayer list for each day:

Even today, July 11, as this letter is written our trip is still coming together. We are trusting in God’s plan to guide us in the details of the big dream we have for a teen outreach event in Heart Butte. Our vision is for a 4 day evening event, “Celebrate the Creator” that will have a 3 on 3 basketball tournament, crafts, and activities for teens and kids. Each evening we plan to share a message of hope with human video, speaking and singing on the basketball court. Our plan is to end the evening with snacks and a fellowship activity (like an outdoor movie screening or campfire) at the church. We expect to lead worship and do work projects including building an overhang above the front door of the town store and roof repair from 130 mph winds this past winter. We will have opportunity to explore God’s creation in Glacier National Park.

Each day please pray for: Health, safety and unity of the team. The team worship leaders for the day. Good restful sleep. That we stay focused on God so our words, actions and attitudes would be a pleasing witness to our faith in Christ. Clear communication among our team and those we will be working along side at our work sites. Energy on the long days. That we honor our hosts and the local customs as gracious visitors.

FRIDAY, JULY 20
Smooth departure from St. Paul Amtrak station. All people, baggage, and supplies are loaded on the train safely and on time. That all necessary items are remembered. For seating arrangements that keep us located together. For fears and worries to be calmed. For preparation of our hearts and the hearts of those we will soon meet.

SATURDAY, JULY 21
That team relationships would grow and strengthen. That we would use this time to adjust our thoughts from our ordinary lives to our mission and focus intently on God! Safe arrival of all people and supplies in East Glacier. That the rental vans and trucks be in good safe working order. Safety in the vehicles as we travel to Heart Butte. For our evening time to go well as we adjust to our temporary home and prepare for Sunday worship.

SUNDAY, JULY 22
For our worship time to be meaningful, Spirit led and heartfelt. For power in the Human Video presentation. For the shopping and prep work that needs to happen today. That the leadership team would lead with confidence and grace. That we would take time to welcome and get to know any visitors who stop in.

MONDAY, July 23
For the start of the work projects and the preparation of the courts and area for the celebration, For health and safety. For spiritual protection against any enemy attacks, For the opening of doors with community members to participate in the events of the next few days. For a sense of expectation and excitement in our team and the community.

TUESDAY, July 24-FRIDAY DAY, July 27
For safety and enthusiasm for our work projects. For the Celebrate the Creator team that will lead the evening’s activities. For sound and projection equipment to work properly. For clear messages about who Jesus is: creator, love, forgiveness, and the hope of salvation. For ways to love the teens and children and spend time with them. That we may have open eyes to chances to share our faith in action and words. For patience and care among our team and towards others. That we would be viewed as respectful and honoring by our hosts and the community. That we would remember to listen as well as speak. For Friday’s final event a community BBQ to be well attended and for the worship time to go well.

SATURDAY, July 28
For safety in our travel to and exploring of Glacier National Park. For deeper awareness of God’s power and presence by experiencing His creation. For greater bonding of the team and HUGE fun together. For patience and endurance for the leadership team. That we will have opportunities to share openly about our faith. That we have time to prepare for worship tomorrow.

SUNDAY, July 29
For energy and enthusiasm to finish strong! For our worship time to be meaningful, Spirit led and heartfelt. For power in the Human Video presentation. We plan to picnic in the park and de- brief our experience -Pray for the time to work out for us to be able to have adequate time to accomplish this. For our time in the park to be sweet and filled with wonderful sharing and reflection. Patience and kindness in extra measure.

MONDAY, July 30
That we are packed , loaded and to the train station on time. All people and baggage get on the train! That we may be seated together as we travel. That we would enjoy the time to reflect, enjoy each other’s company and relax as we return home. May our conversations be filled with wonder and amazement at what God has done!

TUESDAY, July 31
That the train is on time. That the return home is safe. That we would share our experiences with our families and friends and give ALL the glory to God!

Thank you so much! Please pray - it is really needed and helpful.

Peter

Reactions: burn97

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Almighty Father, surround Your People in a blanket of Protection. Let no harm nor evil come against them as they go into this Mission. My Lord, You know the needs of Your Children, give them peace and patience as they do Your Work. Let them be given strength and wisdom to shine like a beacon of hope to those that are living in the darkness. Bless this trip my God, let Your Presence be seen in the lives of each of our brothers and sisters. In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Father, I stand in agreement with each of these loving prayers at thy will. Amen

“Again, I say to you, that if two of you are in agreement on earth about anything for which they will make a request, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name; there am I with them." Matthew 18:18-20.

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:groupray:

Father God, I ask that You hear each and every prayer request offered up by Peter for each and every day of this Mission to Montana beginning now and until July 31st. Loving Jesus, You see the preparation that is going into this trip. You see the needs and the Power of Your Holy Spirit and the human strength and supernatural blessings that are needed to make this a powerful and blessed Mission Trip. Jesus, starting today, July 14, begin preparing the hearts and minds of this mission team. Increase their love, knowledge, wisdom and understanding. Prepare them for what is ahead. Give them angels to assist and guide them in their preparation. Lord, please ready the minds and hearts of not just the Mission Team, but those who are going to be ministered to. Prepare them, give them hearts of flesh and not stone. Open their hearts to receive Truth and to accept the One and Only Savior of the World, and of their souls, into their hearts and lives. Jesus, help many be touched by the love, attitudes and beliefs and faith of this Mission Team. Jesus, bring great results from what they are doing, bringing Your love to a lost world. Jesus, may all they do work well and may any attacks of the enemy be made null and void. In Jesus name, we pray spiritual and physical, mental and any and every blessing possible upon this Team.

Jesus, give them the victory by giving them More of Your love, presence, Power and Holy Spirit. Amen.:crossrc:

Upvote 0

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lord, touch these people ministering and help them to have strength and be filled with the Holy Spirit and power as they do Your work to proclaim Good News to those in need. Lord, open hearts and minds to receive Truth and change lives and save souls for all Eternity. Amen. Bless these people working on Your behalf Lord. Amen.

Upvote 0