Sep 19, 2007
✟15,190.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey everyone I am new to this website, and I'm still trying to figure out how everything on here works. But I was wondering if you guys could please pray for my girlfriend Ashley. She says that she believes in God and all but yesterday she told me that she believes in God, and she said that she is going to do things the way she wants to do them and she said that if she goes to hell for not going to chruch, reading the bible, praying and everything else that is expected in the Christian faith, I was just going to ask all of you guys to pray for her salvation, we have been together for almost 2 years now and it is just recently that she started saying all of this stuff, I know she is the one for me, I am just having a hard time trying to tell her that she needs to get her life back on track and get herself right with the Lord, but she doesn't want to listen to me about, I pray every night that God will show her why she needs to be committed to him, and I will continue to do so. So if you guys will please pray for her and pray for the strength I need to help her see the power of Christ I would greatly appricate it. Thank you everyone. God Bless you all.:groupray::prayer:

CFBlessingAngel

Blessings Reimbursement Account for the CF Teams
Nov 8, 2006
✟2,678.00
Faith
Christian
fapray1g.gif

and your girlfriend :prayer:

Upvote 0

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
that is so sad about your girlfriend. i will pray for her to hear God's voice and come back to Him. she is fortunate to have a God-fearing boyfriend who loves her so much. keep praying, God will make a way. may He bless you both, brother.

Upvote 0

jesusfreak21

Sep 19, 2007
✟15,132.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
I will pray for your girlfiend that god makes her realize that she needs to do the things gods way not her way. she needs to let god handle the situation that she is in. If you and her need someone to talk to just message me back and let me know and i will be here to listen. god bless you and her

Upvote 0

ysl_75

Love Changes Everything
Dec 13, 2004
~KL~Malaysia
✟56,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey everyone I am new to this website, and I'm still trying to figure out how everything on here works. But I was wondering if you guys could please pray for my girlfriend Ashley. She says that she believes in God and all but yesterday she told me that she believes in God, and she said that she is going to do things the way she wants to do them and she said that if she goes to hell for not going to chruch, reading the bible, praying and everything else that is expected in the Christian faith, I was just going to ask all of you guys to pray for her salvation, we have been together for almost 2 years now and it is just recently that she started saying all of this stuff, I know she is the one for me, I am just having a hard time trying to tell her that she needs to get her life back on track and get herself right with the Lord, but she doesn't want to listen to me about, I pray every night that God will show her why she needs to be committed to him, and I will continue to do so. So if you guys will please pray for her and pray for the strength I need to help her see the power of Christ I would greatly appricate it. Thank you everyone. God Bless you all.:groupray::prayer:
:pray: ing for you and your gf ashely

Upvote 0

Proph

Aug 15, 2007
Baltimore, MD
✟8,415.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Father, I thank you for hearing our prayers. I pray that you reveal to him, the path you have for him, I pray that your will is done in this relationship. IN Jesus name AMEN

Keep in mind the WORD of GOD.

2 Corinthians 6:14 (New International Version)

14 Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jhulsey-welcome newbie to ChristianForums.
Praise the Lord that you have found this site and that you have the wisdom of God to ask for prayer for you and your gf, Ashley. You say you two have been together nearly two years and she just recently started saying "all this stuff". I will pray that God will show her how she needs to seek Him and love Him with her heart, mind and soul and then to put that energy and blessings from that relationship, into your relationship with her.

Loving Lord. lead and guide Ashley. She is not wanting to do things like go to church, read the Word and praying, but instead prefers to do things the way she wants to, even if it means the consequences will be hell.

Loving Lord, whatever has changed within Ashleys mind and thinking, please help her with it, Help her see that her eyes have been blinded to the obedience that You want from her, obedience that is because you desire to bless her abundantly and that closeness between You and her creates the ability for abundant blessings.

Jesus, hear our prayers and help this couple to seek You and find joy and strength and Might through the power of the Holy Spirit and may their lives be happy and enriched by seeking You and living obediently and in abundant blessings. Amen.

Upvote 0