Pray for my entire clan!!

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:groupray: Jesus, draw them to Truth and open any blind eyes, Help them to love and know You and to be set free from sin and to have all their sins covered and forgiven by Your Precious Blood shed for the Redemption of their sins and for the free gift of Eternal Life in Paradise to come. Amen.

Upvote 0

ysl_75

Love Changes Everything
Dec 13, 2004
~KL~Malaysia
✟56,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pray that they will know God, and that in their hunger to seek for the truth, they will find the right answer.

They are watching some buddhist stuffs, now.

But pray that they will search for Him, and move in the right direction.

Thanks.

Jasmine
:pray: for them ya

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Pray that they will know God, and that in their hunger to seek for the truth, they will find the right answer.

They are watching some buddhist stuffs, now.

But pray that they will search for Him, and move in the right direction.

Thanks.

Jasmine
Jasmine what a beautiful name. Honey I pray that you hang in there. God bless you and keep you in His love and safety and mercy. Love Lady Marion

Dear Jesus please enlighten these people to Your ways. Show them the truth. Allow the veil to be lifted from their eyes and let the truth shine through. In Jesus Name Amen.......

Upvote 0

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
:groupray: Jesus, draw them to Truth and open any blind eyes, Help them to love and know You and to be set free from sin and to have all their sins covered and forgiven by Your Precious Blood shed for the Redemption of their sins and for the free gift of Eternal Life in Paradise to come. Amen.

Jesus, Lord and Savior... in your own Holy and Mighty name I come humbly before you praying in agreement for Hishandmaiden and her family. Amen

God Bless!

Upvote 0