So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My mom started an argument, after I reveled a thing that happened in the past and how it hurt that it happened. She went off on me, calling me names and a liar, that I imagined it all.

She still blames me for past events, involving her relationships with men, her husband and many other things. My heart hurts she still brings things up from the past, like I lied about things that happened to me as a kid, from some of the poor choices she made. I do not lie about what past boyfriends did to me or what her husband did to me. She blinded herself to the truth and it did not help she went back to old habits, like the addictions she had in the past. When she backslid back in 2005 and she started to date her husband, they both drank together and did drugs together. She beat me up a few times back then, knowing I had no where else to go and because I was dealing with medical issues back then, took advantage of my kindness to not want to fight with her. I still hurt from that abuse, knowing it should not of happened, just because her husband was abusive to her back then. It hurts she felt the need to take it out on me, instead of getting help and getting help for her husband, for their addictions. There was more brought up, but I did not want to make a long post about it, it was just heartbreaking how she thinks I am lying about past events.

I am glad she came back to the Lord, that her husband got saved in the last years of his life. It showed me God heard my prayers, to change their hearts and get them going to church again.

After the argument she started, it seems she still holds resentment towards others and me. I ask for prayer she let go of the past and stop blaming others and me, for the past. That it is time to move forward, to seek God more and get a better relationship with him. To see that even though she can blind herself to the truth, others will not. Pray God lift any hate, anger and resentment off her shoulders, she has towards anyone. Thank you to those that pray for this situation. Have a blessed day and weekend.

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,147.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray deliverance for this mans mother in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

@ 1:40 in the video below... Father in the name of Jesus I pray for those that never did get their request in. Those that have unsaved loved ones I bind the forces of hell in the name of Jesus, those that are sick and diseased and afflicted... Stretch forth that healing hand of Calvary... Touch them from the crown of their head to the soles of their feet... Save every member of their family I pray. Let that resurrection power of Jesus Christ come alive! In the name of Jesus meet the financial needs... Lord I see a lot of mail here from prisoners behind bars. I am asking you to touch their lives, save them and heal them and deliver them and set them free. Use them there in that prison house to bring others at the foot of the cross... In the name of Jesus Satan we bind you... We command you to take your hands off of God's property. Lord, you said that whatever we bind on earth you'll bind it in heaven... What ever we loose on Earth you will loose it in heaven... I loose the people! I loose the people! In the name of Jesus calling the miracle working power of Jesus Christ alive... Amen and Amen!- Your Power Preacher, RW Schambach

Reactions: Ash8676
Upvote 0

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
I ask for prayer she let go of the past and stop blaming others and me, for the past. That it is time to move forward, to seek God more and get a better relationship with him. To see that even though she can blind herself to the truth, others will not. Pray God lift any hate, anger and resentment off her shoulders, she has towards anyone. Thank you to those that pray for this situation. Have a blessed day and weekend.
Praying in agreement for all of this in the mighty name of Jesus. 2 Timothy 2:26, 1 John 1:9

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I will pray she gets saved.

May God's word be a light to you.

1 John 3

14 If we love our brothers and sisters who are believers, it proves that we have passed from death to life. But a person who has no love is still dead.15 Anyone who hates another brother or sister is really a murderer at heart. And you know that murderers don’t have eternal life within them.

16 We know what real love is because Jesus gave up his life for us. So we also ought to give up our lives for our brothers and sisters. 17 If someone has enough money to live well and sees a brother or sister in need but shows no compassion—how can God’s love be in that person?

Upvote 0