Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I will pray for you and thanks for being so honest and open about this issue. Never forget the power of repentance for whatever you may feel you have done wrong :)

Upvote 0

IAMANOBODY2015

Worthy is the Lamb
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2015
Somewhere in Washington
✟51,149.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
AU-Democrats
I will pray for you and thanks for being so honest and open about this issue. Never forget the power of repentance for whatever you may feel you have done wrong :)

Thank you and God bless.

Upvote 0

EmmaCat

Happy Homemaker!
Site Supporter
May 5, 2016
Rural Western NC
✟327,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

He's right. And I'd like to add: For so many, life issues are so difficult. He mentioned the power of repentance; it is a power that transcends all powers and repentance is always your greatest gift.

No matter what, pray for your issues, and remember you have prayers too right here.

All good things
Emmy

Upvote 0

Chaplain David

CF Chaplain
Nov 26, 2007
USA
✟284,152.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Can you pray that I will be delivered from same-sex attraction? The Bible calls it an abomination. I do not want to be abominable to God.

Hi,

I am praying for you and that the Lord's will be done in your situation. God bless you. :amen: :holy: :groupray:

Upvote 0

Sav3dbyHim

Jan 23, 2017
Oklahoma
✟15,651.00
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Private
Can you pray that I will be delivered from same-sex attraction? The Bible calls it an abomination. I do not want to be abominable to God.

Repeat this with your heart and believe it as finished. God has great plans for you that the devil is trying to steal. Don't let the enemy win.. God is great!!

Dear God, I pray for a new heart, a new mind, Lord. Please help your child. Continue to lead me to you. Lord, we are all sinners but because You gave us grace, we can be saved!In the Name of Jesus Christ I declare healing, peace, love, grace, and forgiveness! The Lord can save ANYONE! God, thank You for another day of life, thank You!!!! God, You are so great! and powerful! You have won the victory and I am Yours! In the Name of Jesus Christ, I declare it DONE! Amen.

Upvote 0